"Him"...

Marieta rushed home with Amon in her arms trying to forget of what just happened, she was overthinking so much a pain in the head hit her hard which caused her to stop in the middle of the dark night, holding her head with one hand and the other holding Amon making sure she didn't drop him as she felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"The end is near" was all she heard before she blacked out and collapsed onto the cold ground. Amon meowing as loud as he could trying to get her attention and wake her up but she didn't. Amon giving up went over to her and rested his little head on top of hers.

As he laid there with her unconscious, a guy walking by spotted her causing him to rush over to the girl but as he got closer to Marieta on the ground the guy was approached by the cat hissing and ready to attack him trying to protect the girl.

Amon immediately stopped as the guy picked up Marieta in his arms realizing he just wanted to help her.

Placing the girl onto a bench calling her name in a panicked voice he thought he was helpless and was going to lose her.

He placed his cold hand on her cheek tears running down his face hoping she would open her eyes and she did. Marieta slowly opened her hazel eyes trying to focus on the guy's features as everything was too blurry for her.

"Kai.." was all that came out of her mouth, Kai quickly looked up at her in relief still with tears running down his face.

"Marieta! Thank god" the boy wrapped his arms around her tightly while she just sat there confused yet surprised seeing him.

"W...What happened? and why are you here?" she said looking him into his glossy eyes realizing he was crying so hard his eyes became red filled with tears.

"Your mum asked me to look for you because you weren't at home and then I saw you just laying there unconscious, Marieta I thought I had lost you!" Marieta was shocked her eyes widen at the fact that she had blacked out and her mum founding out she was outside late at night.

"I'm okay" Marieta smiled assuring him as she wiped his tears away with her thumb. But then she fell into panic mode as she remembered her cat. Her eyes widen "Oh my god where is Amon".

Kai raised an eyebrow at the mention of a guys name, "who's Amon?" he looked into her eyes for answers.

"He's my cat and I don't know where he is, have you seen him?" Marieta's voice sounded worried as she looked around her surroundings trying to spot him anywhere.

"The black cat that tried to attack me? Yeah, he's over there" Kai pointed at his coat on the ground revealing Amon sleeping inside of it.

Marieta let out a sigh of relief as she slowly picked up Amon in her arms making sure she wouldn't wake him up.

"Kai we should go home I have some explaining to do," She said while they both walked in the dark night it was freezing but they couldn't care less at this point they just wanted to go home.

"I think it would be better if you haven't told my mum about me blacking out in the middle of the street at night."

Kai nodded in response, understanding it would just get her into more trouble. "And Kai, thank you for being there for me" Kai took her in for a tight hug which made her heart melt. "I'm just so glad nothing happened to you I really was about to lose it.

Marieta felt a tear escape from her eye falling down her cheek so she quickly wiped it away with her sleeve making sure Kai wouldn't see her cry.

They arrived at the front door of her house, she was worried about her mum freaking out on her. As they came through the door Marieta's mum came running towards both of them pulling them into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you two made it home safe and Marieta where on earth have you been in the middle of the night?"

"Mum I was just on a late night walk I slept the whole day and had nothing to do"

"Where the hell did you get that cat?" her mum pointed at Amon sleeping in her arms. "You know what I don't care, a cat wouldn't hurt as long as you take care of it".

Marieta's mum took Amon from her hands and held him immediately falling in love with him. Amon was slowly waking up giving out the cutest meow making everyone smile in awe.

"His eyes are beautiful" she stated. "Yh I know, he's a cute little demon," Marieta said smiling at Amon that was looking at her.

Marieta went upstairs to her bedroom, She overheard her mother offering Kai to spend the night since he was definitely tired and the time was 3:00 am.

Her mum gave Kai a spare room they had in the house, as everyone was asleep Marieta felt Amon jump onto her bed laying cuddled into her chest like always. Marieta laid there thinking, about how Kai was so worried about her and how much he cared for her. The thought of him made her excited made her heart pound, she wasn't used to these type of feelings. Hoping she won't have another nightmare, Marieta started to doze off to sleep...finally.