001.

12:30 am
Buckhead, Georgia
Malaysia POV

"y'all give it up one more time for Passion" the DJ yelled and the crowd clapped and yelled as I left the stage

I'm Malaysia King I'm 20 years old, and I'm a stripper. I grew up in Thomasville Heights in Georgia . Probably the worst place to stay. I became a stripper to get out of that environment.

Me and my Cousin, Kennedy work at Club of the Diamonds. It's in Buckhead ATL. We been stripper for bout 3 years well I have she been here for 5 years.

My dad died when I was 14 due to a gang related shootout that left 20 niggas dead and the others in jail.

I walked to the locker room and walked to my station. The guards came and put the bags of money that I made tonight on the table and brought me the money counter.

"Thank you" I told them as they left out the locker room.

"Damn bitch I'm finna get my ass done so I can be like your ass. Shit get hella money every night." My friend Ariel said.

"Girl shut up u make exactly the same amount as me. That lil booty do some tricks" I said laughing straightening my money.

"Yea u right this lil booty make that shmoneyyy"

"Girl help me since u not doing nun girl I need to hurry cuz I heard we got some celebrities coming in." I told her putting the money in the machine and putting the wrapper on it.

She helped me and we talked until we finished. I put the money in my duffel bag and put it under my table.

Me, Ariel, Kennedy and our friend Yasmin got our own dressing room since we are the best dancers of the damn club.

Me and Ariel known each other since we was 7 we met in elementary school and she stayed by me in Thomasville. We clicked together every since then.

We met yasmin while we was working here she was that new girl them other hoes tried to pick on but I wasn't having it so we recruited her and she been with us for a year now.

I went to the wash room to take a quick shower cuz a bitch was sweating with dem hot ass stage lights on me. I took a quick wash up and then I dried off and got fresh and put my Fendi Stripper outfit on.

I walked out and sprayed myself with perfume and I put more lip gloss on.

I seen my bestie pooh Ariel walking out the wash room, wearing the Givenchy outfit that goes with my fit.

"Okurtttt bitchhhh we look cute" she said putting more lipgloss on.

"Periodt bitch" I said laughing.