026.

MOLLY POV

"I don't give a fuck, bitch I got my mind made up
Doing me fuck a slut, bitch mad tell that bitch beat me up
Bitch know I don't respect shit, don't give a fuck about that nigga he just neck shit
You do what you want when you poppin' niggas love you
You don't even got to sex shit"

"Bitch I been T'd
Hoes talking shit like them hoes don't bleed if you trynna be heard bitch you won't succeed
I ain't listening to shit bitch I'm smoking weed
Fuck your life bitch I'm greedy
Get my way cause that's queen shit I need It
Bitch say I'm conceited
I know you got a crush shit vibes ain't deceiving
Taxing on niggas for a feature
Attitude off the motherfucking meters
Can take your nigga in a fucking wife beater
Bitch tweaking I'mma have to fucking beat her
Queen shit while some niggas on some leashes
Spanish eater he a freakin' Puerto Rican
19 and a bitch be motherfucking preaching
Cut some dumb niggas off cause they was motherfucking leaching
I do what I want cause I can
Taking bitches fans fuck a man
I ain't sliding to your shit fuck your brand
And the loud smell like piss in a can
Fuck that bitch boy I'm Marsha She Jan
Get cut off for some shit I can't stand
We the wiz need that shit in my hand
I'm all about the money fuck a friend
QUEEN SHIT BITCH!" I rapped.

"Okay y'all shit last damn performance because a bitch hot as hell and I can't stay in these damn heels too damn long" I said.

"I LOVE YOUUU QUEEN KEY" one girl yelled.

"I love you too" I said smiling then I took my heels off and walked to give them to Kennedy.

I drink some of her water and I went to DJ and gave him the new song.

"Okay y'all imma let y'all hear my new song ian released it yet but I promise I will. This goes out to my dear friend" I said blowing a kiss to bagg and Megan saw it.

The beat started and My sisters started jigging and my dancers started dancing.

"Hey, you a pussy ass, dancing ass, bitching ass nigga (Bitching ass), hey
Fuck is that your lil' prancing ass, hey
You in love your romantic ass, hey" I rapped and I looked at him.

" BUT IM THE TYPE OF BITCH THAT WILL DAMAGE THAT" I rapped and I seen everybody start recording.

"(Hey, hey, shit) fuck it, barely got a ass but it wobble when you touch it, hey, hey" I started twerking and they got hype.

"Cooling with my cousin, hey
That's a nigga who gon' kill you is you touch me, hey" I rapped.

"Ke'Ashe G, Ke'Ashe they saying you the coldest to ever do it (The coldest)
I'm talking about below 0 Celsius, I'm talking about hypothermia type, yeah" my interlude said.

"Psychotic, iconic real raw bitch (Iconic lil')
Ho, is that's your man? (Uh) I stole him like a bowl of Trix, ayy
I don't like people (Ayy), I smack niggas (Smack, yeah)" I rapped then my moneybagg look alike came out and I acted like I smacked him hard and he fell to the ground.

This gon be in the shade room later.

"Step up in yo' house like a frat nigga, ayy
Dancing to the money I'm jiggin'
I know he got a girl, he eat my pussy like Thanksgiving, ayy
Ayy, bitch I got a feeling (Ayy)
When you see it smolders, how you know we in the building, ayy (Building, hahahaha)

Ayy
Ayy
Hey, hey, this nigga solely in they feelings
I be saying shit and they don't know me, I ain't kidding

Cut-cut that ho off 'cause he's a ho and he's dramatic (He's a ho)
Play my shit in strip clubs all them bitches acrobatic, ayy (Let's go, yeah, haha)
Getting money niggas I'm attracted, ayy
Yeah, bitch, I'm so distractin', ayy
I'ma take his cash and make the nigga eat my ass, hey
He gon' play his music but shit is fucking trash (Fucking garbage, hahaha)

[Outro]
Bitches come in last, ayy (Ayy)
Ayy, uh, ay, hey
Hahaha, hey, hahaha
Ayy, Queen shit bitch" I finished rapping and walked off stage and they was cheering loud as hell.

I brushed past bag and he bumped me and I almost fell.

"Bitch watch where u doing" I said.

"Stop fucking playing with me" he said and he raised his hand like he was about to choke me.

"I want you too bitch and watch u get ya ass knocked out in front of all dem people" Malaysia said.

"Choke her if u bad bitch watch what's gon happen" Ariel said.

"Is there a problem??" Megan said walking up.

"Okay first of all horse built ass bitch get back ion like the way u walked up hoe shit we don't do that" Rocky said.

"Man built ass hoe get back shit we not friendly we not used to that walking up shit y'all Texas as hoes be doing" Malaysia said.

"Bitch get back we not into that" Kennedy said.

"Y'all can get off my girl fuck outta here" bag said.

"Yo girl??" I said laughing.

"How long y'all been together??" Malaysia asked.

"A month the fuck" she said.

I screamed and laughed hard and key and dolph approached us.

I laughed hard.

"Wait what's so funny??" She asked.

"Baby "ur nigga" was just eating my pussy like 5 days ago but that's ur nigga okay lol I live with him but y'all been together for a month y'all real funny" I said laughing hard.

"Problem??" Dolph asked.

"Yeah this nigga a fucking goofy I should beat yo ass and her ass but u not even worth it pussy ass nigga" I said smacked the fuck outta him and he held his face and tried to hit me back then dolph and key blocked him.

"Nah see blood I wouldn't do that if I was u. Cuz then imma beat yo ass get the fuck back" Key said.

"Fuck y'all I thought it was bros before hoes" bag said walking on the stage with the horse.

"Nah bruh these not hoes" dolph yelled.

My heart hurts so bad right now Jesus.

I'm tired of being hurt by him I'm done for good I swear.

"U good sis?" Fat asked.

"Yeah I'm good" I said.

We all walked back to our trailer and the boys went to go perform after bag and Megan.

Malaysia installed my mint green blueish wig and she styled it.

She flat ironed it and did my edges and then she did the girls hair.

We all changed cuz we got another performance later.

We finished and the boys went to get ready and the girls got in a SUV and the boys got in a different one.

We drove to the club but we looked back and Glock and nem SUV got pulled over by cops.

Kennedy and Dolph was in SUV so they wasn't with us. Woo left for a family emergency.

"Aye stop the boys being pulled over. Turn around and see what's going on" Malaysia said to the driver and he turned around.