025.

Queen Key (Molly) POV
Rollin Loud.
11:20am.

"Bitch come on y'all " I told Ariel, Kennedy and Rocky as I brushed my teeth

"Bitch shut up u ain't even ready damn u we just need to put our clothes on" Ariel said.

"Bitch u not even ready shit u just nie brushing ya teeth" Rocky said coming in the bathroom and she brushed her teeth.

"Bitch imma get ready shut up" I said washing my face.

I sat in the sink and flat ironed my hair.

I put on my lipgloss on and I did my makeup.

I walked in the room and I put on my shorts and a tank top and my slides.

"Bitch where ya clothes at??" Kennedy asked me putting her shoes on.

"Imma get ready when I get there" I told her.

"Y'all need to come on then cuz u perform at 1 and we gotta catch that flight" Ariel said.

"Wat time is it??" I asked.

"11:23" Rocky said putting her wig on.

"Well y'all come on shit and bitch put a scarf to hold it down don't even finish that we gotta go" Kennedy said.

"Where Malaysia??" I asked getting up.

"She said she gon meet us there"Ariel said.

"Ight let's go" Rocky said and we got our stuff and went outside to the sprinter and the boys was alr in the car, Fat, Woo, Jay, And Jr.

"Damn took y'all long enough" Jay said.

"Bitch shut yo black ass up" I said getting in the car.

We got in the sprinter. We stopped to get us some food and then we drove to the airport.

We got on the jet and we ate our food that we picked up on the way here.

"Bitch have u spoken to bag??" Ariel asked me.

"Bitch fuck him I got his messages on hide alerts he was blowing my phone up but he don't call me no more" I told her.

"Tuh ms Megan got his attention" Woo said.

"Fuck u mean??" Rocky said.

"So y'all didn't see her live last night??" Jr. said.

"Hell naw Ian even been on insta today" I said. I grabbed my phone then fat grabbed it.