017.

Malaysia POV
Birthday/Valentines Day
4:30 pm

The drivers drove to my sisters house and we got them

We talked until we stopped at some big ass building.

"The hell we doing here?? Nigga momma and daddy and all of dem waiting on us" I said.

"Girl shut the hell up Dolph told me to come get some for him from a dude that stay in the penthouse at the top floor bitch I'll be back calm down" Kennedy said getting out the car.

"The hell why he couldn't come get it hisself when he get back in damn town" Rocky said.

30 mins passed by and her ass still ain't came back.

"Bitch I'm finna go up there and see if she good, u coming??" Rocky asked me.

"Bitch yeah" I said getting out the car with Rocky.

We walked into the big ass building and got on the elevator.

"damn this shit nice" Rocky said pressing the top floor.

"Right bitch" I said then we got to the top floor then the elevator stopped and the lights cut off.

"Rockyyy??" I callled out.

"Bitchhhh what the fuck u got ur 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵??" I asked her.

"Yea hold on bitch" she said then she turned it on.

"Bitch I think we stuck on the fucking elevator hoe" she said.

"Duh bitch, u think" I said getting smart.

"Bitch it's hotter than a orangutan pussy in this elevator bitch Ian got no service shittttt" Rocky said.

"Bitch lord my wig finna start sweating and my shit gon pull tf up oh hell nawlll Bitchh" I said continuously pressing the help button but nobody came.

The elevator doors finally opened and we was in a big ass empty penthouse.

"Bitch where the fuck is Kennedy" I asked.

"Shit ion know it's dark as hell shit" Rocky said.

"Bitch shit we done got stuck on that hot ass elevator and this bitch not even up here" I said walking further into the place.