035.

Malaysia POV
12:34PM
Parents house

I woke up and went to brush my teeth

I woke up and went to brush my teeth. My sisters wasn't in the bed with me I wonder where the hell they went.

I went to take a shower and did my hygiene shit. I threw a tank top on and my thong and shorts on. I put my glasses on and I walked down stairs and seen Rocky and Ben on the couch. Ace and Molly on the other couch and Ken and Dolph in the kitchen. No telling where Ariel and Fat ass at.

"Good morning bitch" Kennedy said looking at me.

"Mhmm yeah" I said yawning and I stretched.

I went in the kitchen with dem and I sat on the counter and watched ken cook.

"When ma and dad coming back??" I asked.

"Shit ion know they ass on vacation I see on her damn Instagram" Kennedy said.

"Damn shame they treat us so wrong" I said laughing.

"Hey dolph" I said pushing him as he sat up in the counter next to me.

"Wassup lol sister" he said.

"Where your nephew at" I asked.

"With his baby momma" he said.

"Shaking my damn head that's cute" I said.

"You fucked her up bad last night real talk I went over der last night when y'all finally left she came and let him see the baby and the baby woke up crying when she seen her" dolph said.

"NULLLL" I said laughing hard.

"U need to stop using ur hands on folks them shits dangerous" Kennedy said.

"Shit I know damn shame" I said

I got off the counter and went in the living room.

"Well hey bitches" I said.

"Hey midget" Ace said.

"Hey Woman Beater" Ben said.

"hey sister" Rocky and Molly said.

"Hey guys" I said smiling then I grabbed my phone and went live and I pushed my glasses back and fixed me a fruit bowl and went back to my phone and I flipped thru the tv channels.

"Y'all ain't shit on tv today ugh" I said then I looked at the comments.

"Ouu u know what Alexa Play Kevin Gates Luv Bug" Molly said.

They sung while I walked the comments on live.

"Ugh Alexa Play Pull up G Herbo" I said and they all looked at me shocked except the boys.

"This my shit" I said dancing and I got on the couch and grinded on the couch.

"Bitch I know u fucking lying" Molly said laughing.

"LEMME LICK U UP AND DOWNNNN" I sung and I laughed.

"Ight Alexa turn it off. Play Big Daddy Playlist" I said and she played Glock song.

"BITCHHHHHH" Molly said rolling on the floor.

I winked at her.

Racks Today played and I started rapping.

I started dancing and rapping. I hit the woah.

"How the hell u gon hate this nigga but listen to his shit" Ben said.

"The same way Jania do" I said flipping him off.

"HELLLL NAWLLLL" Ace said laughing.

"See that ain't got nun to do with me" Ben said.

We sat and chilled and ate when Malaysia finished cooking and Fat and Ariel ass was in the guest room knocked out. I went to get my hair done cuz I honestly didn't feel like doing the shit honestly.

6:50Pm

I pulled up to key house with my sisters. We all are going to Six Flags tmr with Key and the Boys.

So shit we decided to come over here since we gotta be there early.

We pulled up in his driveway and I parked the car and we got our stuff and got out the car.