036.

7:10pm
Malaysia POV
Key House

7:10pmMalaysia POVKey House

We walked in. "Hey ladies" That baby momma bitch said.

"Dammnnnmn" we all said looking at her face.

"Damn Lay u fucked her face up bad" Rocky Whispered and I laughed.

"Bitch she look like Martin on that episode when he got his ass beat with allem titties on his head" Ariel said and we bust out laughing.

"Anyways ShaMove bitch" I said putting my hand in her face and I pushed her out my way by her face.

"MARKEYVIUS" I yelled.

"WHATT" He said from upstairs.

"Hey tf" I said.

"Wassup" he said looking at me and he bit his lip.

"Hey y'all bitches" I said walking in the living room.

"Hey Y'all" they all said.

"Y'all can put y'all stuff in the guest room. Um Laysia u put ur stuff in my room" he said.

"Nigga ur baby mother is sleeping in there" I said.

"U right so take ur stuff up stairs in my room duh" he said.

"I'm talking about the iyanla fixed my life ass bitch right there" I said pointing to Lira.

"She finna go" he said and she looked shocked.

"Don't look shocked u know the deal I see my child then u go home" he told her.

"How u gon do that if her clothes here" I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Them is not her clothes nigga those are the clothes I got ya ass when we left for tour when u said somebody asked for the code, that shit still got the tags on it" he said.

"Well damn" Kennedy said.

"Mhmm well" I said walking up the steps then he walked up the steps with me and he smacked my booty.

"Nigga stop before ur baby momma get mad" I said looking down and I saw her facial expression and I laughed.

"Fuck her she will be Ight" he said and I put my stuff down on the bed.

"Gimme kiss" he said grabbing me by my waist.

"Nah move back" I said.

"Mane stop playing gimme a kiss" he said grabbing my neck and I kissed him.

"Now let me go" I said and he let me go and smacked my booty again and we walked downstairs and I saw Molly and Rocky on live and Ken and Ariel was on they niggas.

"Oh shit lemme get in it y'all singing??" I asked. They nodded.

I grabbed my phone and I played Tiny Wtf u gon do.