030.

12:48AM
Florida Concert
Malaysia POV

We watched on the screen as Key and Dolph performed. We was backstage chilling my nail broke when I punched that hoe.

"No cap I'm sleepy as hell damn Florida been exhausting yooo y'all seen Youngboy girlfriend got shot the day yesterday??" Molly said.

"Hell yeah that shit was crazy they said his ass performed at rolling loud after that and they locked his ass up" Ariel said smoking the blunt.

"Damn for what he ain't do shit" Kennedy said eats chocolate.

"Ew bitch when did u start eating chocolate??" I asked.

"Since I had Braxton ass I just can't leave it alone" Kennedy said.

"Ew bitch u gon get fat" Rocky said.

"Bitch Ian never worked out but I still eat junk food and don't gain a pound" Kennedy said.

"Bitch that's cuz u go to the body sculpting place to get the fat u do gain froze" Molly said rollin on the floor.

"Bitch shut up cuz remember barely got a ass but it wobble when u touch it no duke having ahh lil girl" Kennedy said throwing the chocolate at molly.

"I can't believe this nigga just got locked up for weed and he rolled up in the car" I said looking at the screen.

"Cuz that nigga don't give a fuck" ma said coming the room smoking a blunt. She sat next to me.

"We see u don't either got a whole damn blunt" Rocky said.

"Lemme hit" Ariel said.

"U damn right and no" tameika said

"Where did u even get weed from??" I asked.

"Mane ma stay out my damn weed" Markeyvius said coming in the room.

"Damn Meika" dolph said laughing.

"Boy shut up" she said smoking the blunt.

"I wanna know where the fuck u get weed from??" I asked him.

"Nie u know I keep dat weed shut ya ass up" He said wiping the sweat off him.

"Y'all ready to roll out??" Dolph asked.

"Where we finna go??" Ma asked.

"U finna go back to the damn hotel while we go to the club last night in miami" Key said sitting down next to me and he grabbed the blunt from me and smoked it.

"Tuhh i finna go blow a bag fuck u talm bout" she said and everybody laughed.

"Mane. Okay ma" he said and he gave her a stack and we all got up and got in the sprinter and took her back to the hotel and we went to change.

"Hell no go back and change u showing too much damn skin" Key said.

"Mane what is u talm bout all of the girls planned to wear this" I said.

"I'll beat yo ass go change". He said.

"Mane u get on my damn nerves" I said huffing and puffing.