034.

Malaysia POV
10:49PM
Park By Key House

"BITCH WASSUP NIE HOE??" I said getting out the car.

I gave my phone to rocky so she can show live.

"Bitch get the fuck out the car bitch wassup??" I said.

She was taking too long and I seen the boys hopping out they cars.

I yanked that bitch out the car and I started wammin on that hoe Periodt bitch not playing no games.

ShaBoop Boop.

"Pussy ass hoe I told u stop playing with me bitch u lucky u not pregnant I shoulda stomped that baby outta u bitch" I said punching her ass in the face.

The boys started running towards us but then.

"Oooooo shit get her" Kennedy said then some bitches came and started punching me.

"OH FUCK NO BITCH I SAID NO JUMPING" Ariel said jumping in the shit and she started beating a bitch up then Kennedy grabbed the other hoe and caught her and beat her ass.

Another bitch was on me and I Shaboop that bitch and I dragged her as by her hair and then I felt myself being pulled off the bitch.

I looked and seen key pulling me away.

"KEY GET OFF ME" I yelled trying to run and beat that bitch ass but he had a tight grip on me.

"MANE GET YO ASS IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW" he said.

"MANE U NOT FINNA BE YELLING AT ME LIKE U FUCKING CRAZY" I yelled back at him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN" he said pushing me in the car and he slammed the door.

He got in the other side and drove off.

"I need to go get my car" I told him.

"Shut the fuck up. He said. "Aye y'all get in her car and y'all drive where ever I'll take care of her".

"Nawl bruh follow us the fuck I need my shit and I don't wanna go with u" I said folding my arms.

"Malaysia shut the fuck up before I knock yo jaw loose" he said driving off.

"Mane let me out the Car" I said.

"Shut the fuck up" he said pulling up to his house.

He pulled into the driveway and he got out and pulled me into the house and he went to the house control system and he locked the gates so they couldn't get in.

He pulled me by my shirt.

"LET ME GOO MARKEYVIUS" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Nah u big and bad nie get yo ass up there stairs and talk that shit now" he said picking me up then he walked upstairs.

"Moveeee" I said trynna break loose.

He slammed the door and closed the door.

"Clothes off" he said

"Nooo" I said crying.

He came and pulled my pants off me and I tried kick him off then he held my legs down.

He pulled my panties to the side and slid it in me and I screamed and cried.

"Keyyyy moveeee" I said crying then I started moaning.