038.

5 months later...
Malaysia POV
Malaysia House

Im now 8 months pregnant 🤦‍♀️ when I found out I was pregnant when I took the test I went to the doctor and they said my ass was three months the whole time my symptoms came late

I live by myself once again in the house at the end of the block by Ken house. It's such a great view.

Key and I aren't together still but his ass been tryna work his way in.

No Brenda shit bitch it ain't that easy with me damn I just call u when I need some dick nun else.

I'm tired of him and his baby momma I just wanna kill that bitch. Ima kick his ass.

I got up out the bed and went to take a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and did my hygiene thing.

My fat ass don't even like wearing clothes so I just threw my robe on.

The world still don't know I'm pregnant every time we go somewhere I wear baggy clothes.

I went in my room.

"WAKE UP NIGGA U GOTTA GO BACK HOME TO YOUR BITCH" I said hitting this nigga with the pillow.

"Mane move damn" Key said getting up.

"Get up markeyvius damn" I said.

I walked downstairs and I washed my hands and I grabbed eggs, bacon and French toast sticks.

I put the French Toast in the oven and I grabbed the eggs and I cracked them in a bowel and I put salt and pepper in it.

I poured milk in it for the fluffiness.  I turned the stove on and put the skillet on the stove. I poured the eggs in the skillet and let them cook and I put bacon in another one and I let it cook.

"FIX ME SOME" I heard Key say.

"NIGGA FIX UR OWN" I said.

I continued to cook until I was done and I fixed markeyvius and my plate.

I poured us some orange juice and I sat st the table. I poured a lil laxative in his drink.

"BITCH COME EAT" I yelled and he flew down them steps.

"Stop playing with me Malaysia wtf is this??" He said looking at his plate.

"Food" I said drinking orange juice.

"Nigga wtf is this baby food?? U gave me this small ass portion and gave u the big ass portion" he said.

"Big girls gotta eat nigga u can fix u some more. Eggs, Bacon and French toast sticks in the fridge" I told him.

I ate my food and watched him cook his food.

I drunk my juice.

He came and ate and he was mugging me and I bucked at him and flicked him off.