027.

Malaysia POV
Florida
9:30pm

We turned around and rolled the window down and the boys was getting out the suv with Cable ties on they wrist and they was taking to the curb to sit down and police searched the car

"Yo what the fuck my nigga fuck is y'all doing??" I yelled asking the police. And I got out the car.

"Oh shit they doing a drug search" I heard molly say.

"Yo my nigga let my nigga go fuck" Ariel said and me and her walked up and key and fat looked at us.

"Ma'am's Imma need y'all to stand back" the white police officer said.

"Fuck is y'all stopping them for??" Ariel asked.

"Driver wasn't wearing seatbelt and Drug search" another police officer said.

"My nigga fuck. Do u not know how many fucking people drive without a damn seatbelt and U WANNA STOP DEM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE" I said.

"Yo calm down lay" Ariel said.

"No because y'all stopping them just for a fucking seatbelt the fuck bitch I just rode without a damn seatbelt and y'all didn't stop me did y'all?? No tf y'all didn't" I said .

Then I looked back and seen fans watching.

"Oh shit bitch" I heard a fan say loud.

"Bitch we gon be on shade room tonight" Molly said walking to us.

"I don't give a fuck about that my nigga let my nigga go so we can have a great fuckimg night if he miss this damn performance imma sue y'all ass cuz that's money coming outta my nigga fucking pocket that y'all not putting back" I said.

"We don't care miss" another cop said.

"U fat jelly roll ass bitch shut the fuck up" I said and I heard the boys laughing then Ariel and molly laughed.

"We found some" a police officer said.

"They got pulled over" I heard rocky say getting out the car and she came to me and handed me the phone.

"Bitch what's going on??" Kennedy asked me.

"They gon stop them because the driver wasn't wearing a seatbelt and now they doing a drug search and oh shit they found some" I told her.

"What the hell" dolph said in the back.

"Right and like this shi..." I stopped and I started crying then I walked back to the sprinter.

I sobbed.

"Yo lay calm down it's okay" dolph said.

"Babes calm down just go down to the jail and bail him out when they take them" Kennedy said.