031.

2 Years Later🤧...... (Y'all Gon head press that song up der so y'all can get the mood of the chapter).

(I'm bored so I pushed that bitch up to 2 years so y'all if y'all wondering ages. Go to 000 and add 3 on they age)🌝‼️. Let's began. The baby,Braxton is 2 now.

Malaysia POV
Key&Lay Atl house
8:30am

"HOW THE FUCK U GET A BITCH PREGNANT ON ACCIDENT??" I asked key yelling thru the phone

"Mane I'm sorry" he said.

I cried. "I'm tired of this shit come get yo bullshit out my house go stay with YO DAMN ACCIDENTAL BABY MOMMA BITCH" I said yelling in the phone and I hung up and threw my phone.

This nigga done had a baby on me. Damn wasted almost 4 whole years on this nigga and he wanna have a baby on me. U can nut in another bitch but not the bitch u been with.

This shit all over social media.

I cried so damn bad. I laid on the floor and cried myself to sleep.

2 days later

"Damn Malaysia get up omg u look and smell bad" Kennedy said walking in my room.

"Damn bitch u smell like hummas" Molly said.

"Damn lay u look like a homeless nigga from off the street" Ariel said.

"Bitch u look like that old nigga from the jeffersons" Rocky said laughing.

"Get out" I said as I laid in the same spot I been in for 2 days.

"Bitch get up damn" Rocky said bending down with her pregnant belly.

Rocky got pregnant by Youngboy homie Ben. Ken and dolph still doing good shit. Molly dating yungeen Ace. Ariel and Fat has twins they like 5 months now. And then there is me and key. No kids, he done cheated on me before but now it went to far, he had a baby on me.

We were the perfect couple then he just had to fuck up. I wanted a baby I'm suppose to be the one with the baby not his side bitch.

"Bitch come on please get up I hate seeing u like this" Ariel said with tears falling down.

I started crying. I was so damn hurt.

"I'm the one that's suppose to have the baby not that bitch" I said crying on the floor.

"I'm so hurt. I done wasted 4 years with this nigga and he said he wasn't never gon hurt me nun of that. Look at this shit now" I said crying hard.