023

Kennedy POV
Kennedy House
7:30PM

"Aaliyah go get in the tub while I go get ur clothes" I told her

I walked in liyah room and grabbed her some clothes.

"Mommy Braxton is crying" Aaliyah said.

"Fuckkk" I said to myself and I took Aaliyah her clothes and I walked in Braxton room and picked him up out his crib.

"It's okay mommy baby stop crying" I said rocking him while he whined.

"Lord where is Dolph" I said.

"AALIYAH PUT UR CLOTHES ON" I yelled so she can hear me.

"Okay mommygg" She said.

I sat down with Braxton and i pushed my robe to the side to pop my boob out and I put my boob in his mouth and started breastfeeding him.

I had a baby by Dolph ofc. I named him Braxton Adolph Thornton. After his daddy. I had him 4 months ago.

The buzzer went off and he was still eating so I got up with my nipple still out and attached to his mouth.

I looked at the cam to see who it was and it was molly so I buzzed her in.

I walked downstairs. She knocked on the door, I opened the door.

"Bitch um okay ew nigga u got ya titty out ion wanna see that" she said walking in.

"Bitch shut up I'm struggling" I told her closing the door.

"Bitch where is Dolph??" She asked me.

"Bitch I have no damn clue" I told her.

"Lemme get my baby" she said reaching for braxton and I gave her him.

My titty milk accidentally squirted in her eye when I gave her him.

"Bitchhhh my eyeeee" She whined.

I laughed. "Bitch my bad I still love you" I said walking in the kitchen and I grabbed a napkin and gave it to her.

She wiped her eye. "First my nigga cheating on me and lied about it to my face, I had been in the studio four damn hours now my sister titty milk squirted in my eye. Can this day get any worst??" She said and I giggled.

"Bitch come on let's talk" she said sitting on the couch with Braxton.

"Ight let's talk" I said sitting down.

"So the girl posted they messages and was like they talk and shit and he asked to meet up and allat" she said.

"Yeah"

"So I go to him and confront him he gon say see that's why side bitches winning BUT THEN GON SAY HE NOT CHEATING MY NIGGA MESSAGES DONT FUCKING LIE THIS THE SECOND BITCH MY NIGGA STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME" She said then Braxton looked at her like she was crazy.

"He just a dog ass nigga he think just cuz he make songs about u it makes u think different" I told her.

"Right like come on nie I been fucking with u bout a year and u got me hiding me like I'm a fucking Easter egg like my nigga it's fucking September nie bitch not April." She told me.

"I think it's time for u to let him go but if u don't want to I understand that's ur relationship I'm not gon say nun more nun less. If he loves u he needs to show u that he loves u" I told her.

"U right" she said rocking Braxton.

"Shit I go thru the same thing with Dolph but it got to the point where I don't even ask to see his phone he just hand it to me. If u not happy then why be unfaithful, leave if u not happy instead of breaking ur partner down" I told her.

"U be speaking facts no cap see I'm glad Y'all " she said.

"Once u lived thru it u can speak on it. It's facts cuz u been thru it before. When I was with durk he cheated it was nun but Infidelity. I stayed because I was scared of liyah growing up without her daddy, scared of being alone, scared of life but I wasn't doing nun but hurting myself by staying. If u want better for ur self baby girl u need to leave u been dealing with him for too long" I told her with tears falling down then I looked up.

She had tears coming down her face.

I got up and went to sit next to her and I wiped her tears and held her.

"Everytime I think I found the right nigga it's just- why me?? Why do I have to go thru this every time I get happy something backfires" she said sobbing then I grabbed Braxton and put him on the floor so he can have tummy time and I hugged her.

"U will go thru obstacles before u find that right one" I told her and I rocked her.

"What the hell wrong with y'all" Rocky said coming in.

"Bitch How u get in?? Ian even hear the buzzer" I said wiping my tears then I looked at her.

"Bitch I got the code duh nigga and u left u door unlocked jack ass. Hey braxton pooh" She said bending down to pick him up.

"Whewww I'm finna go take a shower to get this off my mind" Molly said getting up and she walked upstairs.

"Where my baby at??" I asked rocky.

"Guh she was behind me with her slow ass- welp nvm there she go" she said looking back.

Royalty came around the corner and ran to me.

"Teetee" She said as I picked her up.

"Hey mama" I said kissing her cheek.

"Where my other baby at??" Rocky asked me as she played with Braxton.

"Upstairs prolly playing in her damn makeup" I told her.

"Lorddd. What y'all was crying about??" She asked me.

"Telling her about Infidelity and was talking about earlier" I told her.

"Bag fucked up for that. How u gon fuck with a messy ass hoe. This girl posted text messages between y'all talm bout u asked her to meet up." Rocky said.

"Right. But at least the world don't know they together or her name would be dragged thru the mud" I said.

"Dat don't matter he shouldn't be texting hoes shit I don't care if we was in a relationship on or offline bitch u gon respect me ON AND OFFLINE fuck u mean don't have me out here looking stupid when our whole damn family now we fucking around" Rocky said.

"Bitch right" I said.

"Shit we need some wine damn I'm stressing and it ain't even my damn relationship" Rocky said.

"Come on." I said as we got up and walked into the kitchen and I grabbed some wine and poured us a glass.