Chapter 2: New Friends

Midoriya was standing there. He saw Noire ask a civilian to guide her to a cave. That's when the group approached Midoriya.

The first one wore a choker around her neck with a light blue D-pad symbol on it and short sleeved mini hoodie with blue and purple lining around the sleeves and the hood. The hoodie is closed by a button emblem with a large N in the middle and has two strings that look like controller plugs. Underneath she wears a dark purple dress lined with light purple which zips up from the front and has pockets on both sides along with white lining along the bottom. Her socks are light blue and white striped thigh high socks with frills at the tops and her shoes are purple and blue with an N on them.

The second one has long light purple hair with a single D-pad hair clip and violet eyes and wears a white, button up sailor uniform with purple designs and a yellow ribbon being held together by the N-emblem. She wears thigh high socks with pink and white stripes and medium sized boots that match her uniform in color scheme.

The third one is a fair-skinned girl with a short physique. Her hair has a pale brown hue and has a length that reaches down near her waist. She has sharp, green eyes. On her head is a leaf which looked like an accessory, which consists of two green leaves on the left side of her head. She wears a loose, large, blue coat with silver buttons and trimming that is worn open and looks like it's many sizes too large for her to wear. Being too loose for her, the sleeves reaches through her hands. From the shoulder to the elbow level of the sleeves is an orange lightning bolt with white trimming. On each side of the bottom of the sleeves are buttoned-on black cuffs with silver trimming. Her coat also has two pockets on each side of the waist. The lower end of her coat has a brown fur lining. A loose belt strap that holds nine cell phone holders are attached in the waist line of her coat. In order from the left side of the coat to the right are the colors of the cell phone holders: blue, light blue, green, black, magenta, white, lime green, orange, and light pink. Beneath the open coat, she wears a tank top and a pair of shorts that are black with silver trimming. She wears a black belt with silver trimming and is adorned with a black and silver, diamond-shaped buckle with her name engraved on it, stylized as "IF". She wears medium-length black socks and blue boots with silver trimming that matches her coat.

The fourth one has long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wears a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. She also wears a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, and often carries a black hip purse, and heart shaped buttons. Like her headband, both her purse and the heart on the choker has a noticeable C logo.

The last one has red eyes and black hair worn in two pigtails that are tied up by two black ribbons with white stripes. She wears a black one-piece pleated dress decorated with white stripes at the bottom of the pleats. She also wears matching arm warmers and shoes with knee high black socks sharing the same color scheme as her dress.

They all had relief on their faces. Neptune was the first one to say something to the green haired boy.

Neptune: That was really cool kid! How did you do that?!
She said in a excited tone.

Midoriya: Oh, Umm...well?!
He said as he looked away in embarrassment.

Nepgear: Yeah, how did you do that?
She said.

Midoriya: I-I transferred all my power throughout my entire body to my finger. He said sheepishly.

Midoriya: B-but I think I went too far on my finger.
He said while showing his finger which looked kinda bruised.

Compa: Here, let me help you with that.
She said in a polite kind manner.

She opened her circled black gray bag and took out a pair of bandages and wrapped around his finger.

He blushed because a girl was helping out with his injuries. Her hands felt very soft. She felt how hard his hands were.

Compa: There you go.
She said very kindly.

Midoriya's Mind: She's even more nicer than Uraraka.
He thought.

Midoriya: T-thank you.
He said.

Midoriya: Can you please tell me where I am?
He said.

Neptune: Well, right now, your in my nation called Planeptune! She said happy.

Midoriya: Planeptune?
He said confused.

IF: That's the name of her nation.
She said.

Midoriya: You own a nation?!
He exclaimed.

Neptune: Yep! I'm the ruler of this entire landmass!
She said happily.

Neptune: Oh, forgot to introduce myself! Name's Neptune! Protagonist of Protagonists! She said revealing her name as the sentence she gave out confused Midoriya.

Midoriya: W-what?
He got confused of what she said.

IF: Don't worry about it, she's just a ditzy goddess who doesn't take considerations. She said.

IF: By the way, Names IF. Nice to meet you.
She said giving him a small smile.

Midoriya: What do you mean 'goddess'?
He said as he didn't know between a landmass and a goddess.

Neptune: Duh! I'm the goddess of Planeptune!
She said.

Midoriya: N-now I get it.
He said.

The other light purpled hair girl behind her had her hand out.

Nepgear: I'm the Planeptune's CPU candidate, My name's Nepgear. She said kindly.

He reached his hand out while it was shaking a bit. He politely handshaked her hand.

Midoriya's Mind: I can't believe I shaked a girl's hand!
He thought.

Compa: I'm a nurse and my name's Compa. It's nice to meet you.
She said very kindly.

Her personality made his heart skyrocket.

Midoriya's Mind: She's so nice.
He thought smiling.

Uni: I'm Lastation's CPU candidate, Uni. It's nice to meet you.
She said with a very small smile.

Midoriya: I-I'm Izuku Midoriya! It's nice to meet you all! I hope we get a-along! He said his name to the four of them while he blushed.

Midoriya's Mind: What world am I in?! I heard one of them say CPU. Does that mean they're console patron units?!
He thought speechless.