Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister

The day was still going as the CPUs, CPU Candidates, and Midoriya were in Super Nin10-Land. Until Nepgear found something not right.

Nepgear: Where did...
She said as she looked around to see if Rom and Ram were around. Until Uni checked on her to she if she was ok.

Uni: What's up Nepgear, is something wrong?

Nepgear: Where'd Rom and Ram go? I don't see them anywhere.
She said worried.

Uni: How about there?
She pointed at the trail of coins.

Uni: They were picking up coins a second ago.

Midoriya walked up behind Nepgear and Uni.

Midoriya: Hey girls, what seems to be the problem?
He said.

Nepgear: I can't find Rom and Ram.

Midoriya: Should we look around for them? They just don't disappear randomly.

Uni: Sounds like it could be worth a try. Let's search.
She said as they both nodded.

Nepgear started walking. Along with Uni behind her, and Midoriya who was last.

Nepgear: Rom! Ram! Where are you!?
She shouted out as nothing responded.

As the three were examining the areas for the two troublemakers, Nepgear looked around the corner of her eye to catch this.

It was a monster with a drooling, dirty yellow armored like being resembling either a pig, or possibly a lizard with an enormous tongue like piece

It was a monster with a drooling, dirty yellow armored like being resembling either a pig, or possibly a lizard with an enormous tongue like piece. He has a scaled tail, almost reminiscent to a snake's. He has horn-like flames shooting out of his head, and a spiky, green shell. The female which looked almost like a boy but wasn't. She had odd white-purple skin and ruby red eyes. Unlike her, she doesn't wear makeup, but has noticeable pointed ears. She seems to lack much physical development, and has a two-pieced belly button ring consisting of silver pieces. Her hair is a pastel green color with few spiked bangs, mainly tucked back except for the center ones, along with spiked edging of her chest length hair, few strands fliping outward while many frame her face.

The monster had both Rom and Ram in his tiny hands.

The three gasped as they were disgusted by the monster's action.

Nepgear: Rom! Ram! What the...?

Uni: Drop them! What do you think you're doing?!
She said with a hand up clenched.

Midoriya: Let them go!
He said getting into battle stance.

The monster made a weird noise come from his mouth which his tongue came out. The tongue dashed towards the three. Aiming at Nepgear and Uni. Midoriya moved sideways to push the girls out of the way as he got hit by the tongue. The tongue had hit him hard.

Midoriya: GAH!!!
He shouted out in pain.

Nepgear and Uni: Midoriya!
They had concerned looks on their faces.