Chapter 35: Peashy

Neptune had accepted her fate. Her and Peashy was waiting for something to happen. Peashy started to swing her arm in a circle like a baseball getting ready to get thrown.

 Peashy started to swing her arm in a circle like a baseball getting ready to get thrown

Yellow Heart: Here comes a big one! You ready?!
She asked.

Neptune wasn't afraid. She was worried for her. She had both hands clenched and started to get ready to feel her pain. She nodded. Peashy flew down at a fast speed. She made a direct punch to her. She grunted in pain. But she still took it. Peashy was getting happy for the moment she had hit her. She was in the air again and flew down to her with a frontfilp spin. She also made a direct hit on her again. Peashy laughed in joy and she hovered back into the air. She then realized something. She looked down at the beat up Neptune. She was still moving. She struggled to get up. This made Peashy pow down a bit.

Yellow Heart: That's it?! You already done?
She hovered down to her and wondered if they were both done playing. Neptune got on her feet again with a dark shadow covering her eyes.

Neptune: Not this Neptuna. I don't go down that easy!
She was already turned away from Peashy when she was her feet. But she turned to face her.

Neptune: And you know that too. Right, P-ko?!
She smiled with a serious face.

Yellow Heart: Nep...tuna?
She barely knew that name before. She looked down and wondered if she did or not.

Yellow Heart: I don't know you!
She uppercutted her. She still withstand the pain that was given to her. She tried to stand up still. She barely could.

Neptune: No... You just forgot. But I promise, you know who I am! She said. She was beat up bad.

Peashy was starting to get more serious with her now.

Yellow Heart: No I don't!

Neptune: Yes you do too!

Yellow Heart: No I don't!

Neptune: Yes you do too!

Peashy was getting angrier now.

Yellow Heart: No I don't. NO I DON'T!
She punched her. She got knocked to the floor.

Yellow Heart: You're weak! And I'm bored!

Yellow Heart: I don't wanna play with you
She hovered away from her. Suddenly, she got a kick from behind.

 Suddenly, she got a kick from behind