Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee

After the battle of Toruune Cave, They arrived at Planeptune Basilicom. Midoriya got treated by Compa. Her treatment heals exactly like how Recovery Girl heals. He was amazed that his injuries would get healed by a teenage girl that was smart at health at a young age.

The next day came by. His whole body was completely healed, due to Compa's treatment. He got up from the bed and looked at the time and realized that it was only 5:30 in the morning. He putted his hero costume on that was cleaned and stitched backed up. Thanks to Compa's work. He does his daily training routine. Running a mile around the city, push ups, sit ups, and other exercises.

Midoriya was done with his usual training. He went back inside the basilicom and looked at the time and it was 8:00.

Midoriya (mind): They should be getting up at this time.
He thought.

Midoriya sat on a chair waiting for them to get up. His head looked at the floor. He realized something about home. His friends, his mom, All Might, and the other pro heroes. He began to think about how this all happened, all the sudden. He gave a sad look because he was worried about his people.

Midoriya (mind): I hope they're safe.
He thought.

As he was going through the moment, he heard the elevator doors opened revealing Neptune, Nepgear, IF, and Compa.

Neptune: *Yawns* Now that was good sleep!
She said as she regained her energy.

Nepgear: Yeah, I had good sleep too, sis.
She said kindly.

IF: I could barely sleep last night.
She said as she gave a frown.

Compa: I was busy doing Midoriya's costume last night. But don't worry. I can still stay awake. She said very kindly.

When they were walking, the group saw Midoriya sitting down.

Neptune: Good Morning, Midoriya!
She said cheerfully.

Midoriya: Oh, you guys are awake.
He said smiling as he stands up from the seat.

Compa: I'm gonna make breakfast, care for me to cook you all a good breakfast? She said very kindly and in a sweet voice.

All including Midoriya: Yes ma'am!
They all said in unison.

Nepgear decided to help Compa with breakfast. Compa cracked the eggs, Nepgear sizzled the bacon on the frying pan. Compa mixed the bowel of the eggs that were cracked opened. She put them in another frying pan.

With all the cooking all done, Midoriya was happy because how the texture was on the food. Neptune drooled at the sight of the eggs and bacon on the plate.

IF: At least have some manners.
She said to Neptune drooling

Neptune: I can't help it. It looks delish!
She said as she devoured the entire plate.

Midoriya took a bite of the food and froze there for a moment. He had wide eyes because of the taste.

Midoriya: This food is really good.
He said smiling.

Compa: I'm glad you like it.
She smiled.

IF: Her food is really good to try out.
She smiled a little.

Nepgear: Her food makes us happy.
She smiled.

IF: When you all are done eating, Neptune and Nepgear need to head to Lowee. You Midoriya may need to go too.
She said getting everyone's attention.

Midoriya: Lowee?
He said confused.

???: It's the third nation of Gamindustri.
A feminine voice intervened.