Chapter 24: Revenge

(To where IF was captured)

IF was tied up to a stake. She had been asleep until a shadowy figure approached her. She opened her eyes a bit but shot opened to see who the person was. It was the old gothic hag.

Arfoire: The time has come for my revenge.
She said.

IF: Whatever you've got planned, it's not gonna work! Once Nep, Nepgear, and Midoriya get here, they're gonna take you down! Got it? She said as the gothic hag laughed. Having feeling of doubt.

Arfoire: Things are different this time. See, I got a secret plan. More specifically, these eggplants! She showed a cornfield of eggplants to her. IF gasped.

Arfoire: That's right. I know your CPU's weakness! Feel free to tremble in fear as you gaze upon my carefully constructed eggplant hell!

IF: A dryed up old hag like you would never win! No matter what you try!

Arfoire looked at her and sighed.

Arfoire: We'll see till they get here, won't we?
She said as IF felt wrong about it. She hmphed.

Arfoire pulled out an eggplant and walked towards IF. She looked at her with a smirk on her face. She grabbed her chin and made her open her mouth. IF was struggling to get out from the restraints but couldn't. It was an instant when Arfoire shoved the eggplant in her mouth already.

 It was an instant when Arfoire shoved the eggplant in her mouth already

Arfoire: That's right. Swallow it all down, girly. Otherwise, you would be missing out on the big part of life. Isn't that what they say? She said as IF swallowed the whole eggplant.

IF: You are one sick old lady!
She exclaimed.

Arfoire: That's enough!
She exclaimed also with another eggplant shoved down in her mouth.

Arfoire: Come on, don't fight it. They're good for you. It's packed with polyphenol you know? She said with another eggplant shoved in her mouth. Arfoire had licked her lips. Continuing to make her swallow the whole thing of eggplant.

 Continuing to make her swallow the whole thing of eggplant

A voice got their attention.

Purple Heart: Stop it, now!

Midoriya: You get away from her!