Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick

The group were outside at a amusement park during night.

Noire: So they were hiding out right here at the ride that's under construction? She said.

Neptune: Okay, let's do this. Time to kick some kidnapping butt.
She said strong hearted and determined.

Vert: Just one moment.
She said preventing Neptune from walking.

Vert: We can't rush into this. First priority is securing the hostages. She said.

Vert: I'll go in there and secure them.

Midoriya: Is it okay...if I can come too?
He said embarrassed.

Vert: Are you sure you can secure them too?
She said.

Midoriya: It's my job as a hero!
He said with a serious determined face.

Midoriya: It's my job as a hero! He said with a serious determined face

(In a building that's under construction)

The perverted monster CFW Trick was licking Rom and Ram uncontrollably because he was letting himself get out of control.

Rom: Stop! I wanna go home!

Ram: Let us go!

As the perverted action was going, the doors busted opened, revealing Vert and Midoriya.

Vert: That is quite enough!

Midoriya: I'm not gonna let you get away this time!
He said.

Ram: Big Sis?!

CFW Trick: Huh?! Another little girl came to play?! And that brat from before!? He exclaimed.

Rom: Help us! Vert!
She cried out.

Vert was gonna be serious at this moment.

Vert: I demand you to release those girls! Let them go and I'll take their place instead! She exclaimed.

It was silence for a second.

CFW Trick: No thanks. I'm a gentleman who sticks to his words and these little girls are part of the deal. Besides I'm not really into big boobs! He said perverted.

Vert: Oh, and what do you have against large breasts!

Midoriya was getting uncomfortable with this conversation that was going. He thought Mount Lady was popular around people and Midnight. But Vert would officially rival Mount Lady and Midnight due to her beauty. He quickly had his mind off that and focused on what was going on.

CFW Trick: Its because they sag.
He said.

Vert pushed her arms up to her breasts as they made a jiggle sound. She was feeling disappointed and triggered.

Vert: I see. Well, Mr. Gentleman you sure do have a way with words! She said as she started to glow green.

 Gentleman you sure do have a way with words! She said as she started to glow green