Chapter 9: Party Start

Nepgear was walking with a bag full of oranges. As she was walking, she looked at the ground to spot a red jack like object.
She kneeled down to it with the groceries aside. She reached her hand towards it. She picked it up. When she had it in her hand, her body felt like it wanted to collapse. Her head felt dizzy. She stood there for a moment. It was like a side effect kicked into her.

Compa turned around and saw Nepgear kneeling on the ground

Compa: GG?
She said. She was confused on how she would approach her while they were the ones shopping for the food. Warechu ran to the direction where Nepgear was. He saw her have the object in her hands.

Warechu: Hey! Get your hands off of that!
He said running towards her and took the object from her. He ran back to his pouch and put it in safely.

Compa: Oh no, are you okay? What happened?
She said concerned to the candidate.

Nepgear: I'm not sure. I kinda went limp there for a moment.

Compa: It could be Anemia.
She said as she thought it was.

Compa: Although, I never heard of a goddess showing any signs of that before. She said worried.

The rat was running past IF as if he were running normally. She felt a strange presence coming from the rat as he stumbled to an allyway out of sight.

Warechu: Whew. That was a close one.
He said relieved while catching breath.

Warechu: Can't believe that was the CPU's sister. Whatever, who cares about her anyway.

Warechu: Now Compa on the other hand, She's an angel.
He said with pink cheeks.

Warechu: Chu!!
He made a cute face.

(Back at the Leanbox Basilicom)

Everything was setup for the party. The food, the whole areas of the place were clean, and bam. Everyone was in gathered around to see Vert in front of them.

Vert: My apologies! Sorry to keep you waiting everyone.
She said with a sweet smile.

Vert: I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to my house party! She said.

Blanc: You must be joking. You didn't contribute anything.
She said meekly.

Noire: Go fall on deaf ears.
She said with a disappointed face.

Midoriya: I don't know what to say about this. But it's unique!
He said trying to gain confidence.

Neptune looked at Nepgear with a concerned face.

Neptune: I heard you got dizzy earlier. Is everything okay?

Nepgear: Yeah. It was nothing I'm fine.
She said with a smile.

Vert: Come on everyone! I like for us to all relax, eat, drink, and be mary. While I prepared a special game for this special occasion in fact. She said.

Neptune: Whoa, really? What is it?!
She said happily.

Vert: I think it would be this case to show you than to tell you.
Neptune, Noire, and Midoriya. If you don't mind. We would like you three to back up just a bit, please?

Neptune: Got it!

Noire: Huh? What for?

Midoriya: I don't even play games that much. But it's worth a shot. He said with a awkward smile while scratching the back of his head.

The three went to the spot where Vert was.

Vert: Alright, why don't you show a bit of fighting spirit?
She said to Neptune while having a controller in her hands.