Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party

The group were in the nation Leanbox watching the celebrity 5pb perform on stage.

Midoriya: This is amazing! He shouted out smiling.

Compa: Totally!

IF: You're both right about that! 5pb certainly lives up a reputation! She is a true siren of Leanbox. She said with a smile.

Midoriya: This is my first time I've been at a concert like this! With a thousand people around! He exclaimed happily.

(That face tho)

5pb singed all the way to the end with a beautiful singing voice.
The group were amazed by her voice as she sang.

(Somewhere in the rivers in the middle of Leanbox while the stage was going.)

The rat known as Warechu was in a water suit that allows him to touch the ground. He searched for the item around him.

Warechu: Ughhh, this concert or whatever is too loud. Don't they know that people are trying to get work done? He said disappointed.

His GPS detected an item that he was looking for. It was just ahead of him.

Warechu: Beyond that, why would anyone send a mouse in deep sea dive anyway? People are gonna call me a mouse clouse to a sea louse.

He spotted the item in front of him.

Warechu: I've finally found it!
He said relieved as he approached the item.

(Back to the concert)

5pb: Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!
She said on the mic to the massive audience.

5pb: Now, up next is Dimension Tripper!
She pointed to the audience.

She sanged the song as it lasted until the end. The concert ended with a blast. It was awesome.

(Leanbox's Basilicom)

The concert ended and the group were on their way to the basilicom. They went inside the building which looked nice inside. Midoriya was curious and impressed about how the place was built and designed.