Chapter 38: Tari

Midoriya and Purple Heart charged at Rei. Purple Heart spawned her round forcefield behind herself, Midoriya was a full cowl. They both were engaged. As they both got close to Rei, Rei's wings turned. Purple Heart attempted to slash her, but was blocked by the left side of Rei's wing. Like a whip catching something. Midoriya clenched his fist and tried to punch her, but she blocked it as well.

Blue Heart: It doesn't... Work at allll!
She said. She raised her staff and somehow controlled the lighting from the sky. Midoriya predicted what would happen next. He got out of Rei's grip and tackled Purple Heart. The lighting that Rei controlled almost shocked Purple Heart. Midoriya was glad that was prevented. Rei was getting annoyed and angry.

Blue Heart: Stop moving, dammit!
She exclaimed.

He landed down to a piece of floating debris. He was on top her.

Midoriya: You okay?
He said while he was on top of her.

Purple Heart: Um... Yes. C-Could you please g-get off me?
She said feeling embarrassed.

Midoriya: S-Sorry!
He got off her feeling embarrassed too.

Purple Heart got up and hovered in the air. Midoriya got over his embarrassment and put on a serious face and getting into stance.

 Midoriya got over his embarrassment and put on a serious face and getting into stance

(At the collapsed tower)

People were okay with minor injuries. Some got severely injured.
Compa was helping out a little girl who was crying.

Compa: It's okay. Don't cry. We'll try to find your mom. I know it's scary, but be brave. She tried to calm the girl down. Nepgear was holding Abnes in her arms. She called out to Compa.

Purple Sister: Compa!

Compa: GeeGee!
She said feeling relieved that she was okay. Nepgear flew down to Compa.

Compa: NepNep is up there in the sky fighting.

Purple Sister: I saw. Actually, I'm about to join her.
She said as Abnes turned around.

Abnes: Are you kidding me?! Evacuating those adorable children should come first! She said. Nepgear felt like she had a point.

Histoire: I agree! The citizens are priority, Nepgear.
She said. Nepgear turned to see IF and Histoire coming to them.

Compa: Histy, Iffy!
She said.

Compa: Thank goodness! I was worried about you two!
She said feeling relief.

IF: Aw, give me some credit. Like I would die.
She smiled.

Histoire: We should lead the town's people far away from that floating island as we can! She said.

Purple Sister: I'll give it my best!
She said. She had her hand over her chest. She hovered in the air and gpt everyone's attention.

Purple Sister: Attention, everyone!
They looked up to her.