Chapter 33: Hypnosis

Rei was scared by Iris Heart.

Rei Ryghts: Wait! I'm telling you I was getting tricked, understand?! I was misled into helping and this was never my intention! She backed away from her.

Rei Ryghts: I'm a victim here.
She put her hand on her chest.

Iris Heart: Is that so? You know, I hate it when people lie to me. Especially playing the victim! She raised her whip blade. Rei screamed with her hands up and begged for mercy.

Rei Ryghts: Please! I'm fragile! You'll break me!
She begged.

Yellow Heart: Don't pick on her, meanie!
She exclaimed with her fist clenched and raised back. Iris Heart was surprised. She blocked her punch and looked at her with seriousness.

 She blocked her punch and looked at her with seriousness

Iris Heart was struggling a bit. Luckily, she deflected her and pushed her back. Rei got up on her feet behind her. She ran away and hided. Iris Heart dashed at her opponent. Rei looked out from a bush to see if anyone followed her.

Yellow Heart was fighting the sadistic goddess. She pushed her back.

Iris Heart: That was rude. The only thing I hate more than liars are people who try to ruin my fun! She exclaimed at the end with her weapon raised behind her. She slashed the playful goddess. But she dodged her slash. Yellow Heart was flying backwards with Iris Heart chasing in front of her. Iris Heart widen her eyes a bit and saw Yellow Heart grinning. She readied herself and dashed forward to her now. The five goddesses watched. Including Midoriya.

Purple Heart: Plutie!
She exclaimed her name. The sadistic goddess got hit by her and sended her flying down.

Midoriya: Plutia!
He ran towards her.

Purple Sister: Plutia no! Hey, are you alright?!
She appeared on the opposite side.

Plutia was back to herself.

Plutia: Oh yeah, it's just a scratch.
She said feeling fine with a smile. The three look up to see the four goddesses go up to her.

Plutia: Neppy don't. That's not a good idea.
She warned.

Purple Sister: Huh?!

Midoriya: We've got to help them!
He said to Nepgear.

Purple Sister: Right!

The four goddesses of Gamindustri surrounded Yellow Heart.