Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire

The old hag got up barely due to the One For All user's kick. It hurt her badly.

Arfoire (mind): Damn, that brat!
She thought angrily getting up from the ground that made a crater. She hovered in the air and said something to the boy.

Arfoire: My, that wasn't bad. You could be worth a challenge. Can you bare witness to my power?! She said to the boy.

Midoriya (mind): I have to predict her moves. I just need more speed! He thought utilizing his quirk to 18%. His body felt like it wanted to break, but he wasn't giving up.

The Candidates including Compa and IF were shocked to see him take her down with a powerful blow.

Purple Sister: Midoriya...don't. She'll kill you.
She said sadly while on the floor still.

Midoriya: From now on, I'll protect you. I'll protect you all! INCLUDING THE PEOPLE OF ALL GAMINDUSTRI! He exclaimed.

Four lights shined from the anticrystal pyramid.

Midoriya felt a lot of energy go into him. It was like he wanted to go all out.

Midoriya (mind): What's this? Why is my quirk exploding?
He thought. He activated his quirk up to a random percent. This made him not feel any pain. The ground around him started to shake. This spreaded out to the injured CPU Candidates, including Compa and IF.

Compa: What's happening? Is this an earthquake?!
She said confused.

IF: I don't know. It must be Midoriya!
She said. They both looked up and saw the sky sparkling.

Compa: The sky's filled with sparkles.

Arfoire was starting to lose energy.

Arfoire: What's happening?! My anti-energy! My beautiful miracle! He's erasing it somehow! She said getting weak.

She flew away from the group. Unfortunately, the One For All user leaped at an insane speed, that the candidates below including IF and Compa barely saw him move.

All (mind): He's fast!
They thought in unison.

Midoriya: You're not getting away!!!
He exclaimed catching up to her. As he was close to her, he had his fingers flicked at her

Midoriya (mind): DELAWARE SMASH!
He exclaimed in his head as he blew her towards the anticrystal pyramid. She had been impacted on it. She looked at the boy with a concerned face whiched looked like slow motion. She wondered what he was. After she thinked that, he clenched his fist and prepared a punch.

Midoriya (mind): DETROIT SMASH!He yelled in his mind as he punched her in the face

He yelled in his mind as he punched her in the face. The wind pressure from the punch he did, blew everything around him including the candidates including Compa and IF. They holded on to something to not get blown away.

As he punched the gothic hag, the anticrystal pyramid broke.
Making a explosion.

All there was, was nothing but silence. The Candidates had all awe looks on their faces. They couldn't believe that a boy this powerful took her down. He got blown back to the ground. It was like how Kacchan blown him up in the fight he had with him. Nepgear was still worried for her sister.