Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero

(Play the song above)

The goddesses and Midoriya were about to fight the goddess of Tari now. The citizens below them were wondering if they could win. They had wished them the best of luck. Rei smirked and did something. The Sharicite beneath the continent glowed. This got their attention. They saw the continent have red lines coursing through every part of the floating continent. Rei laughing evily.

Blue Heart: Cute, but you're too late! I mean go ahead and try to stop me, but I got enough share energy to destroy the whole stinking world! She exclaimed. She laughed like a crazy person.

Purple Heart: Destroy the world?! But you said you wanted my country, didn't you? She said getting confused at the moment.

Blue Heart: Yeah, I want it! So I can blow up the damn place up and wreck your shit! She said with a deep sinister voice.

Blue Heart: It's a humble wish, really.
She said trying to pretend to be all normal for a bit.

Blue Heart: Complete global annihilation I mean.
She spilled her plan. This made the team not scared.

Purple Heart: But why? You're a goddess too, aren't you?

Blue Heart: Why yes, but not like you. My subjects and I didn't get along at all. So I had to discipline them! She said.

Purple Heart: What does that mean?!

White Heart: Tari authorities cracked down on any citizens who took issue with it's goddess. The people stopped believing in her so the nation lost it's shares and fell to ruin. She explained.

Green Heart: Today, we call that 'The Great Crash'.

Black Heart: Well, it sounds like shes got what she's deserve.

Blue Heart: YOU'RE WRONG! THOSE UNGRATEFUL SWINES. THEY STOLE MY COUNTRY FROM ME. AND IF I CAN'T HAVE IT, THEN NOBODY CAN! She exclaimed while spawning her hologram weapon system. And prepared to engage.

Blue Heart: REPLENISH ENERGY AND PREPARE TO FIRE!
She exclaimed

Purple Heart felt bad for her.

Purple Heart: I feel sorry for you.
She said making the extinct goddess confused. I have friends. But you were all alone. I wish things that were different. She tightly gripped on her sword.

Purple Heart: But even if I sympathize, I'll never surrender!
She said. Midoriya and the goddesses got ready.

(You Say Run Plays)

Rei realized that the cannon was done.

Blue Heart: Ha! You and your crappy friends can hold hands and sing songs all the way to your graves! Cuz there's no way you're blocking this one! She prepared to fire. She let out a menacing laugh.

Purple Heart: Vert, Noire as well. Blanc too! All of our sisters. Uni, Rom, Ram, Nepgear, and of course Midoriya. Our powers united and we won't lose! She said strong hearted. A giant circled disc was underneath them, causing the goddesses to fly in random areas. Midoriya felt different inside. It was like the same exact feeling when he fought Arfoire. He then skyrocketed immediately to 100% of his quirk.

 He then skyrocketed immediately to 100% of his quirk