Chapter 14: Hope

The CPU Candidates and Midoriya charged at the machine like drones in front of them. Midoriya used his right leg and kicked the drone in front him enough with a great force. The drone exploded as it launched into air.

Midoriya (mind): If I keep doing this, I should be able to take down enough of them. He thought as he utilized his power up to 10%.

Midoriya's instinct came as another drone went after him. The drone attempted to hit him, but luckily enough, he jumped into the air and landed safely back to the ground. The drone equipped a gun and tried shooting him. Midoriya sprinted in circles as bullets were flying at him. When there was an opening, he made a run for it. He clenched his fist and punched the drone. The machine detonated from his strength as it flew towards a few boulders. Five or four more drones surrounded him. He analyzed the drones and his surroundings around him.

Midoriya (mind): If I get surrounded, I need to charge my power up to a minimum. He thought as he increased his power percentage up to 18%. He transferred his power through his leg and stomped the ground with enough strength. The ground cracked like an earthquake and the rocks leaped into the air hitting the drones. The rocks made the drones explode.

Midoriya (mind): I think that's the last of them. I should go see how the candidates are doing. He thought as he decreased his power back to 8%.

Arfoire watched the boy from a distance as she was hiding

Arfoire: Hmm? To think that a boy like this had this much power.
She said smirking evily.

Arfoire: I should do something about him then.
She said watching the boy run the other direction.

Midoriya then saw Nepgear slash a drone.

Nepgear noticed him.

Nepgear: I'm glad you're safe!

Midoriya: Same to you!
He said as he sticked by her side.

Nepgear and Midoriya were both charging at the other drones ahead of them.

Nepgear: I won't back down! I'm not afraid!
She said to herself.

Midoriya: Same here!
He said too.

Rom created a shield in front of her to prevent getting shot by the drones. Ram hit at the two drones from behind as the drones disappeared into pixels.

Rom: You keep fighting, I keep protecting you!
She said.

Ram: Sounds good! If you have my back, then nothing can stop me! She said strong hearted.

Uni was on a hill providing overwatch. She had her rifle loaded and looked through the scope and checked on the candidates and Midoriya to see if there was any enemies nearby. She aimed up foward to see a giant drone along with other drones. She pulled the trigger and fired many shots at the small drones. The mag ran out of bullets and she reloaded her rifle. She looked through her sight again and spotted a drone.