Chapter 10: A Setup

(Zune District)

Robots and other electronics were scattered around the area, dismantled. Arfoire and Warechu were at the scene.

Warechu: Well, they're all random trash but I gotta admit, there sure are a lot of them. He said.

Arfoire: It was necessary, how else could I lure four CPUs all the way out here?

She laughed menacingly a tiny bit.

Arfoire: I hope they don't keep us waiting~.
She said with a evil smirk.

(Leanbox Basilicom)

Nepgear was outside the basilicom near the balcony. She was really worried for the four goddesses. Vert relied on Midoriya to protect them because they couldn't transform properly. She wanted to help them, but she believed that they can handle the situation. Her heart was feeling a little doubt. Until a voice caught her attention.

Midoriya: Nepgear, are you ok?
He said worried.

Nepgear: Oh, yes I'm fine thank you for asking.
She said smiling a little.

Nepgear: I'm just worried about...sis and the others.

Midoriya: Are you certain? Because I'm feeling kind of the same way as you. He said with the same expression as Nepgear. His arms was on the balcony rail. Looking in the distance of the city.

Nepgear: From what I believe, yes. But I still want to help. I want to protect them too. She said with a determined face.

Midoriya remembered something like that in his world. He wanted to protect those he cared about. He prevented Iida from getting killed by the Hero Killer: Stain, including Todoroki. He even saved the life of the child named Kota from a villain named Muscular at the training camp in his world. His friends saved his life too. He put his hand under his chin with one arm on the balcony rail still staring at the city.

Midoriya (mind): She's worried for her sister and the others. We'll have to do something about this situation. He thought.

Nepgear: When my sister get's serious, she gets really strong. Since I'm the weak one, she's always been there to protect me.
She said.

Nepgear: But today, something's different. Today I feel uneasy for some reason. She said.

Midoriya: Like I told you, I feel the same way as you but a tiny bit.
If something bad happens to them, we should go over there to rescue them. What powerful villain could take them down with ease?

Nepgear: I don't know but right now, we should just wait until a witness happens. She said making a more worried look.

Midoriya and Nepgear went back inside the basilicom with IF and the others.

IF: I see.
She said talking to someone on her phone.

IF: Uh huh, thanks Otomei.
She said hanging up.

She turned to the others.

IF: So that confirms it. I knew something was going on.
She said.

Nepgear: You mean about the monster attack?
She said.

IF: That mouse from the mall earlier today. I had seen him before. So I ask a fellow guild member working intelligence to check it out. But sure enough, that mouse is on every country's blacklist. He is likely to no good. He's considered the very suspicious person or mouse. She explained as Compa had wide eyes. She knew who she mentioned.

Compa: Are you saying that... Mister Mouse is a bad guy? I'm sad to hear that. She said worried.

IF: And that's not all we discovered. It seems he took a boat out to Zune District a few hours ago. She said.