Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken

Midoriya dashed directly at her. She readied her weapon and slashed it at him but he dodged it. He got out of the way. He analyzed his surroundings and her surroundings to check if anything was opened. He was taking his time to try to predict her moves.

Midoriya (mind): If she is relying on her close range attack, I should be able to land a blow to her at a long range. But I need someone to cover my back. He thought. He looked at the candidates from the air a bit. They just watched.

But that didn't happen because the old hag was fast. I mean, really fast. She elbowed him in the face and sended him flying down to the ground. He hit the ground where Nepgear was but she was behind him. He took the pain that was given to him. He got back up and utilized his power to 8% and got into stance. The old hag landed in front of Midoriya and Nepgear.

She raised her axe hammer to ready to strike him and her

She raised her axe hammer to ready to strike him and her. But the old hag got interrupted by the candidates of Lowee.

Rom: Stop it!

Ram: Stop being mean to Midoriya and Nepgear, you old witch!

Arfoire: Ah, stick a pacifier in it, you whiny toddlers!
She said with a hand up.

She still had her axe hammer raised to strike Midoriya and Nepgear. She attempted to hit him and her, but he dashed back preventing himself getting hit. He dash behind Nepgear and holded her in a bridal style. He used Full Cowling to speed up and flee the area. He went behind the other candidates.

Arfoire: You're fast, boy. Tell me, what do you plan to do for these brats? She said smirking evily.

Midoriya: I'll protect them, no matter what!
He said seriously.

Rom: She's so mean and I hate her stupid face!

Ram: Yeah! I hate her too! A lot!
They both holded hand.

Rom: Let's get her!

Ram: We can do it together!
She said as their bodies glowed. This caught the attention of everyone.

Arfoire: Hmm?
She turned around.

Blanc: Rom and Ram... Their doing it.
She said meekly. The progress of Rom was changing. Including Ram's.

 Including Ram's