Chapter 29: The Gun Battery

Linda got punished real severely. She could barely walk. She was leading them to the gun battery. She had a robot face expression and tone.

Linda: Right this way. We have almost reached our destination, the gun battery. She spoke in a high tech robot voice. She was punished badly due to Iris Heart's treatment.

Noire: It's like she's hardly even human now.

Vert: What do you expect after being victimized like that?

Blanc: Well, the perpetrator sure seems alright.

Midoriya: I would not get her angry if I were you.

Plutia checked on Neptune to see if she was okay.

Plutia: Neppy, feeling better now?
She felt concerned. Neptune rubbed her head.

Neptune: I think... I just can't remember anything about what happened to me. She rubbed her head still. It hurted a bit because she was out of that state.

Nepgear: Well, you know that's probably for the best.

Neptune: Wait, what?! Really?!
She got surprised.

Plutia: Oh, don't listen to her. It wasn't all that bad. And besides, you're so cute. She said. Neptune turned away from her with a slight blush. She felt a chill down her spine.

Neptune: Huh? Why did a chill run down my spine?

Linda: As promised, we have arrived.
She said revealing the so called Gun Battery. The appearance of looked like artillery with bubbles floating around it. But what was on top of it, was girls being fully nude dancing. The white grasp didn't cover their regions. Midoriya's mind had cracked. He face was pure red. He looked away out of respect.

Noire: Huh? What is this?
She got confused.

Plutia: A Bubble Partyyyy.
She said

Nepgear: So is this just... A giant disco?
She said because it looked like a disco party on the gun battery.
Vert realized that it had weaponry beside the nudists.

Vert: But those are gun barrels.
She pointed out.

All: Huh?They all said in unison

All: Huh?
They all said in unison. Midoriya just had to face it. He was becoming a man. So he got over his embarrassed moment and turned to see the gun barrels on the gun battery ignoring the naked people on the other side. For now. He had an important look on his face.

Midoriya (mind): Wait, something doesn't feel right.
He thought curiously.

Noire: So that thing is the gun battery?
She asked.

Neptune: But its nothing but a big bubble maker.
She said. As the nude girls were still dancing in the swarm of producing bubbles, the bubbles stopped for some reason.