Chapter 12: Talking About Training

(Back to the CPUs)

The four CPU's were still trapped in the anticrystal's prison. The four had their base forms due to their HDD getting deactivated by itself. Thanks to the work of the anticrystal.

Neptune: Come on, don't you have any video games? This is boring! I want to party! She pouted. Noire seemed pissed about her.

Noire: We could die here and that's your complaint?
She said irritated.

Blanc: I finally know. This is what hell's like.
She said calmly.

Vert: It's awful. I can't even post on the 4 goddesses online chat room. I was supposed to do an endgame raid with my guild tonight. She said sadly.

Noire: Are you looking kind of rogo?

Neptune: I'm still stuck up on dial up but I totally get what you're coming from. Ok, I'm gonna try making demands real quick. She said.

Neptune: Hey you! Uh...... What's your name? Uh... Arf Arf Arfyworth? She said as the old hag got irritated by the way she pronounced her name.

Arfoire: You really think that's my name?!

Neptune: Oh. Uh... Sorry! I mean, uh... Afflewaffle.
She had trouble trying to pronounce her name correctly.

Arfoire: You're getting colder...
She was about to burst with irritation.

Neptune: Ok. Whatever, Arf Farts. Give us something to play with. You have like Wi-Fi, right? We're gonna die of boredom here. She pouted.

Arfoire just smirked as she said that.

Arfoire: Oh yeah? Sure do death by boredom is a lot less painful that you have in store. She said.

Neptune: Hey wait, she didn't shoot me down! So, does that mean that she gives me the okay to call her Art Farts? She said looking at Noire.

Noire: Just kill me.
She said uncomfortably.

Arfoire got a bit angry.

Arfoire: Hey! I just handed you your death sentence! Can't you be a little terrified at least?!

Neptune: Wasn't listening.
She said with a smartass tone.

Arfoire: Ha! Why don't you try looking down?
She said as the trapped CPUs looked down. It appeared to be like a black giant puddle of water but not water.

Neptune: Wha...?

Noire: What is that?

Vert: It's rather unsettling.

Blanc: Huh great. Its gets even worse.

They all felt a bit weird by the appearance of the black liquid beneath them. A tiny drop of black liquid came from the tip of Neptune's shoe and it just dropped into the large puddle of blackness. The drip echoed.

Arfoire: It may look benign for now but you'll feel it soon enough. Enjoy the little time you have left. She said.

Arfoire: Farewell, and arrive in your cave of torment, my friends. She said fixing her hat while she laughed. The black vicious liquid came from all the four CPUs body slowly. Waiting for their doom.

(Back at Leanbox Basilicom)

Nepgear watched a star streak through the sky. She wanted to still help her sister and the others. She felt like it was just about time to go save them. Midoriya was by her.

Rom: Miss Nepgear, Mister Midoriya.
She calmly said. They both turned around to see Rom by them while Ram was pulling on to Uni's hand.

Ram: Come on, hurry!
She said pulling Uni outside the balcony to see Nepgear and Midoriya.