Chapter 20: Hacker Situation

(Lastation Basilicom)

A rabbit rat like animal was running around the balcony area. Uni caught it and revealed it to Rom and Ram.

Uni: Cute huh? This is Cratchy, the rabbit eared bandicoot. We just got him here today. She showed Rom and Ram.

Rom: What a sweetie!

Ram: Oh, can I hold him too!
She reached her hands out.

Noire and Blanc were about to discuss something.

Noire: Well? What was it that you needed to talk about?
She told Blanc.

Blanc: Network Defense. Now that we got our little animal crossing out of the way.

Noire: Haha! You wanna use our airtight security as model for yours, huh? She smiled.

Blanc: Uh...
She paused.

Noire: I can't blame you. After all, it's an impregnable firewall bulit by a crack staff iceberg know expense to hire. She said.

Blanc: So is the satellite system that recently went into operation protected by that, as well? She added coldly.

Noire: Of course. I don't mind licensing the technology to you. But it's not gonna be free, understand? She winked.

Blanc: Actually, one of the satellites was recently hacked from a Lastation server it seems

Noire couldn't believe her eyes

Noire: No way!

Blanc: Oh good

Blanc: Oh good. Now that you're listening-

Noire: Ludicrous!
She cut her off.

Noire: The security being compromised it is about as likely someone falling from the sky and landing on me. She said.

A scream was heard above.

Neptune: WA!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! HURRY! She repeatedly said with warning.

As she got close, Noire was already too late to move. She had crash landed on her. Smoke surrounded the a bit revealing Neptune on top of Noire.