Chapter 19: Moments

(Lastation Basilicom)

It was late but about to be morning. Noire closed the door behind her and locked it. She walked in her office and started to laugh a bit. She had a hobby called cosplaying. She really likes doing it. She started to smile at herself in the mirror she approached.

Noire: Finally, some time to myself.
She said as she started to strip her clothes off.

(Unknown Location)

Someone was watching her through a lot of computer screens placed above the room.

(Timeskip)

(Planeptune: Day)

Midoriya was with Neptune in her room

Midoriya was with Neptune in her room. He was doing his training like he always does. He needed to get stronger. Neptune was playing games. With the little girl in the room they met three weeks ago.

Midoriya: Neptune, do you always do this?
He asked Neptune while doing his exercising.

Neptune: It's what I always do! Games are fun when I have time off!

Midoriya: You think you should listen to what Histoire says? Your nation may be in danger as we speak. He said with a awkward smile.

Neptune: I'll do that later! But right now is not the time to work!

Neptune was standing up ignoring the One For All user. She lost balance a bit which caused her to fall back.

Neptune: Whoa!
She scaredly said falling back on the bean bag.

Neptune: That was close! You almost didn't make it there!
She said to herself about the game she was playing.

Peashy: I'm bored! Play with me, Neptuna!
She said as Neptune ignored her.

Peashy: I'll bug you!
She warned.

Neptune: Look P-ko, we've been over this. My names not Neptuna, it's Neptune, okay? Learn it, live it, love it.

Midoriya: P-ko? I-Is that her name?
He said.

Neptune: Her real name is Peashy. I call her that because she's used to it.