chapter || 41

Alex's pov

"Alex he won't wake up." Ethan yelled from the bathroom. I walked back into the bathroom with the first aid kit in my hand. 

"Go downstairs and get some ice and water." I looked at Ethan setting the first aid kit on the counter beside Grayson. 

We have Grayson leaning against the wall while sitting on the counter. Ethan jogged out the door and I put my attention back on Grayson. 

"Gray, you need to wake up." I spoke, rubbing his face slightly. I'm trying not to let the panic shine through my voice too much.

 "I'm super pissed at you for making out with my brother's girlfriend, but seeing you hurt is hurting me." I smiled lightly, but it quickly faded. 

His eyes opened slightly and I breathed out in relief. His hand shot to his head and he groaned in pain. He had bruising all along the right side of his face, and his nose had blood still steadily flowing. 

He tried to stand up and I pushed on his chest to sit back down. "You're not getting up yet." I stopped him, shaking my head. Ethan came back into the bathroom with the water and ice. 

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked walking closer to Grayson. "I'm fine," Grayson snapped back at him. He sounded intoxicated still. 

He looked like he was going back to sleep and his head tilted back to the side. 

"He's gonna be fine, I'm just going to put some medicine on any open wound he has on his face," I spoke towards Ethan as I opened the first aid kit. Ethan nodded and slid down on the door, sitting on the floor. 

-

I looked down at my phone and its almost 3 am. Everyone was out of the house. Landon and Jackson cleaned up for the most part for me. 

The guys and I walked back down the stairs, we put Grayson on the couch. He needs to sleep all this off. 

"You guys can stay over. There's plenty of couch space for all of you." I spoke to them, running my hand through my hair. 

"Are you sure?" Jackson asked quietly walking over to me. "yeah, of course." I responded quietly, walking over to the closet and grabbing blankets and pillows for everyone. 

I handed each of them a blanket and a pillow. I walked over to Grayson and put a blanket over him. 

"I'm gonna go upstairs and clean up and get changed, I'll see you guys in the morning. Don't worry about Ryan. I locked his room door from the outside." I spoke holding up the key. 

"Goodnight Alex" Jackson and Landon spoke, getting comfortable on the couch. Ethan was just standing there with his blanket in hand looking at me. 

"Do you want me to help or sleep up there wit-" He began, but I cut him off. "It's fine, you can stay down here with Grayson." I nodded slightly. 

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. I don't blame him for this, all im saying is if he would have told me about the party I could have stopped this whole thing before it happened. 

I made it to my room and changed into more comfortable clothes. Elena is sleeping in the guest room, as pissed off as I am at her she was too drunk to drive home.