Chapter || 46

Alex

I helped Jordyn out of my car headed to my front door. Larce fractured his kneecap in 3 different places, Jordyn is now on crutches and may even need surgery.

"Ow ow ow." He groaned as I helped him to the porch. "Jordyn I know your hurting but if you don't stop, I'm going to hurt you more." I laughed holding his arm around my shoulder.

I opened my front door to see Ryan, Ethan, and Grayson sitting on the couch. What the hell?

"What the hell happened this time?" Ryan rolled his eyes standing up. I looked at Jordyn with the 'don't tell anyone look' but I knew he was going to.

"Where did you go that was such a secret you had to lie about it?" Ethan asked standing up and crossing his arms. He looks really intimidating, kind of makes me want to rip his clothes off but now isn't the right time.

"How did you even know?" I asked walking Jordyn to the couch so he could sit down.

"Ryan texted and asked if you were at my house because you were late getting home. Well, you told me you had to come home for dinner, so two plus two Alex." Ethan responded, talking to me like I was dumb.

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hand through my hair. "And why were you with him, Alex?" Grayson spoke up, saying 'him' like he was disgusted.

"Speak Alex!" Ryan raised his voice getting impatient with me. "If you want to know so bad I was meeting my dad!" I yelled at all of them.

 "What? You met larce and I wasn't there?" Ryan looked hurt. And Ethan's face went soft.

"He told me to come alone." I let out a breath sitting down beside Jordyn. "What did he want?" Ethan asked sitting beside me putting his hand on my thigh.

"He was trying to force me into joining the 'gang'," I said bluntly looking mostly at Ryan. "What? Alex, don't." Grayson looked in my direction. Ethan looked over at him and Grayson sat back.

"He's not leaving me much of an option. I have until school gets out to decide." I felt my chest tighten. "That's two weeks." Ryan blurted out getting protective. "Say no." He continued, shaking his head.

"If only it were that easy. You of all people should know that." Jordyn raised his voice slightly looking at Ryan.

"Yeah, I got beaten to a pulp. But I'm still alive and not in the gang." Ryan raised his voice right back at him.

"Look, ill tell him there's no way in hell he's roping my sister into this mortel shit," Ryan spoke again digging his keys out of his pocket.

"It's not that simple and you know it," Jordyn spoke quietly. "The hell its not!" Ryan yelled again. "He threatened Ethan, okay! It's not at all simple." I yelled at Ryan, and I felt everyone look at me.

"They don't scare me." Ethan stood up beside me, looking into my eyes "You see his leg? That was because Jordyn defied larce for about 2.5 seconds. He found the first thing in sight and shattered his knee cap." I felt my voice crack.

"It's going to be okay, we'll find a way out of it." Ethan tried reassuring me by rubbing my arm. "None of this is okay!" I yelled back at Ethan. He's not understanding the severity of the situation.