Chapter 1

A/n:
I hope ya'll read the introduction 'cause if ya'll don't, ya'll won't be able to understand the story... but anyway I'm thanking all of you in advance for reading this book!

~Gene💜
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mortal Realm
You convinced yourself to quickly head home after your shift in the cafeteria, that's right... you got hired by Miss Park, your very kind boss, she hired you after you save her from a robber, she assigned you to cook at the cafeteria so no one will be able to see you and make you uncomfortable.

You entered the house silently, afraid that you'll wake him up. You were afraid that he'll hurt you, you were afraid that he'll forget that he's your father again. Though he always did.

"Where's the money?" your father asked drunkenly. You gulped as you handed him the money.

"Is this all?" he asked again as he grabbed your arm with full force, you only nodded while trembling in fear.

He eventually let you go, you ran as fast as you can to lock yourself in your room, after all, that's the safest place where you can hide from your cruel father in the house.

A sigh of relief escaped your mouth, finally, you're locked in your room. You quickly walked toward your bed, you knelt down to get your piggy bank under your bed. You had been secretly saving money for your birthday which is coming next month. You were planning to celebrate your birthday at your favorite place, the beach by yourself.  Now that you've thought about it, you needed some time alone. Without wasting any time, you silently walked out of your house and headed to the beach.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were peacefully seating on the sand as you enjoyed the beautiful scenery, the cold breeze, and the mesmerizing sound of waves. Many memories of your mother and brother flooded your mind. This is where they bring you whenever you feel sad because no one will be able to see you there, they'll both hug you until you're feeling alright. You closed your eyes, indulging the peacefulness of the beach.

Immortal Realm
"I want ya'll to meet someone, "Their father said excitedly.

"But father..." Jimin tried to speak but is cut short when his father left.

Thereafter, their father came back with a girl. The girl was definitely stunning with her simple red gown, her simple accessories, her long eyelashes, her perfect red and heart-shaped lip, and short hair that fell perfectly above her shoulder.

"I'll be going now, take care!" Their father excitedly waved his hand to them and walked toward the door but stopped with his hands on the knob.

"And have fun!" He exclaimed before he completely disappeared behind the door. They all sighed in defeat, including the girl.

"I'm Choi Hyerin, princess of Shadow Mystic, your Majesties," the girl introduced, catching the boys' attention.

"I see... are you here to be our bride or you're just here for fame and power?" Yoongi said straightforwardly. Hyerin, on the other hand, was unpleased by his words.

"Excuse me?" She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I'm here because your father asked me to be your bride, in other words... I'm just helping your father and..." she walked toward them.

"I'm not here for fame and power..." she said as she continuously walked towards their direction while pointing her index finger at them, making the boys step backward.