Chapter 16

Mortal Realm
"You'll be really sorry..."

You gasped.

"Listen Hoseok!" You shook him but someone grabbed you.

"It's dangerous," Baekhyun said along with Eunwoo. You watched as Hoseok released an airball. 

"But-" You escaped from their grasp.

"I won't let them kill or hurt anyone!" You said as you tried to block Hoseok's attack.

You stood in front of Hoseok just in time. You were thrown across the room.

"Jiyeon!" You heard them screamed.

"Shit," You cursed as you felt a sharp pain in your ribs. You even coughed out blood. The impact was really large.

"Damn, it must've hurt," Baekhyun said, wincing as Eunwoo and the other boys approached you.

You took a look at Hoseok, he was worried.

"No Shit Sherlock," You replied at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun helped you stand up. You saw everyone's terrified faces. 

"Looks like we need to take care of these now," Namjoon said as he closed his eyes.

"Wait!" You shouted and everyone's attention shifted on you.

"Please don't erase Baekhyun's and Eunwoo's memories too," You begged weakly.

At first, Namjoon hesitated but agreed in the end.

After the procedure was done, all of you went outside. You felt yourself falling down.

"We need to bring her to the house," Yoongi said as he held you tightly.

"Please bring them with us." You whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm really disappointed." 

That was the only sentence that Hyerin managed to say.

All of you told her what happened, including Eunwoo and Baekhyun. You were already healed by Namjoon's potion.

"It's getting late now, both of you should go home now," Hyerin said as Eunwoo and Baekhyun bowed and waved goodbye.

"Let me take you outside," You said. The two nodded.

"Things are getting more stressful," Hyerin sighed after you and your friends left.

"I know..." Namjoom sighed.

"She's still not showing any signs of her abilities!" Yoongi said.

"We can't marry noona, it's just disgusting," Jungkook said.

"I just received a message from the 'enemy' that he needs the maiden now," Hyerin said.

"Like now-now?" Taehyung said. Hyerin nodded.

"I don't think I want to give Jiyeon to him, something doesn't feel right," Hyerin frowned.

"But we need to do that," Hoseok said.

"Are you kidding me? Tell me, have you not realize that she's important? Aren't you worried?" Hyerin was starting to raise her voice.

"But we need to give her!" Yoongi shouted.

"Calm down, let's talk about this in a peaceful way," Namjoon said. They all sat at the dining table to think of a good solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------