Chapter 9

Immortal Realm
"Are you sure this will work?" The dark witch nodded.

"It's not yet tested but I can assure you, that will work," The witch responded.

"I trust you with this one and don't even think of betraying me, remember, I know you love my son, Minseo. Do this for my son," Minseo knew that and she was willing to do anything to win his master's heart.

"How does this works?" The queen looked at the strange doll, it wasn't porcelain but it looked exactly like the maiden, every detail was there.

"Just use this," Minseo handed a needle to the queen, a thick one.

"This is used by humans right?" The queen looked at the needle carefully.

"Yes, but the difference is, this is much more painful and powerful. You can also cast any magic to the doll," Minseo said.

"Show me the maiden," Minseo handed the queen a glass ball, similar to Chanyeol's.

"Let's see..." the queen suddenly inserted the needle into the doll's head.

Mortal Realm
"Yah give that to me!" You tiptoed as you reached for the book that you were reading.

"This isn't funny!" You yell. The maknaes laughed.

"This is too funny," Jungkook laughed.

"I agree," Taehyung and Jimin said in unison as they laughed.

"EONNIE!" You yelled and Jungkook immediately let go of the book and it fell on your head. 

"Oww!" 

"That's your fault dingus," Taehyung laughed.

"What is happening here?!" Hyerin put her hands on her waist while glaring at them. The other boys were also there.

"They were teasing me!" You pointed at the troublemakers.

"We didn't," the three shook their head.

"Liars! Taehyung even called me dingus!" You stomped your foot.

"AM NOT!" Taehyung screamed.

"YOU DID"

"AM NOT"

"YOU DID"

"AM NOT"

"STOP!" Hyerin was furious.

"This is getting out of hand," Namjoon walked out of the room, everyone followed.

All of you went to the dining table.

The others started to sit except the maknae line, Yoongi, and you.

"I believe them, I don't think they'll cause this much trouble, unlike this human," Yoongi said.

"Thanks, hyung," The three gave Yoongi a high five and he happily accepted it.

"Of course, grandpa will always be at the boys' side," You sarcastically said.

"Shut up, I'm on their side because they're my brothers," Yoongi sat. 

That shut you up immediately, you remembered your brother, he would probably say the same thing.

You were about to sit down when you felt a sharp pain in your head and then it suddenly got worse which made you fall down into your knees instantly while holding your head.

"What's happening?" Hyerin panicked. She was trying to soothe you but it didn't help.

"What are ya'll doing?!" Hyerin yelled at the three boys.