Chapter 44

Immortal Realm
"Yah! Jackson!" You yelled running behind him.

"Give me my shoes first!" He yelled back.

"Fine!" You huffed and threw his shoes at the corner.

"Now, give my book." You said, laying your palm out.

"Uh, no." He said as he ran with his shoes and your book, sticking his tongue out.

"JACKSON WANG!" You yelled running at your full speed.

"Woah!" He was surprised by your outburst so he ran faster.

"I swear to god, I'll murder you." You said in a dangerously low voice.

"Oh my god, you're scary as fuck." He gasped and yet, he still ran.

Suddenly, you came up with an idea. You smirked as you saw a pen on Chanyeol's table. You grabbed it tightly.

"What-- Woah!" He became tensed. You slowly approached him.

"H-Hey, put that down." He said but you ignored him.

When you were only a few inches away, he instantly let go of the book and yelled.

"There! Just don't hurt me, please." He said. When you took your book, you burst into laughter. You took the pen back to the table.

"I swear to god, you're exactly like your father." He sighed in disbelief.

"What do you mean?"

"Your father always pranks me, it was kinda annoying." He said.

"It's so weird." You said.

"What?"

"It's so weird that you're my father's friend but you look like you're the same age as me."

"Hmm," He only hummed.

"Can I ask you a question?" You asked.

"That's already a question." He said. You glared at him.

"Fine, fine. Just hurry." He said.

"What does my mother look like?" You asked.

"Do you want an honest answer?" He asked. Of course, you nodded. He chuckled and stood up and disappeared. After about 10 seconds, he finally came back and with a....mirror?

"Uh, you freaking left me here for 10 seconds just to get that?" You asked in disbelief as you pointed at the mirror in his hand.

"Yeah, but you want to know what your mother looks like right?" He asked, you nodded.

"Here." He said, giving the mirror to you. At first, you were confused so he signaled you to look at it. And then it clicked.

"I look like her?" You asked furrowing your brows.

"Uh-huh, you look exactly like her, even your hair color was similar to hers. The only difference between the two of you, she has bigger and bright eyes and there's no mole beside her left eye." Jackson said.

"Woah..."

"And your mother has a really good heart, unlike her sister." Jackson frowned.

"My mother's sister?"

"Yeah, she caused all of these troubles in your life."

"Huh? But why would she do that?" You asked. Jackson only chuckled and pinched your cheeks.

"It's not my place to tell you that." He said.

"But--"

"Nope,"