Chapter 15

Mortal Realm
You were sitting silently inside the classroom.

Your body was still in pain after what happened yesterday. You tried to stretch your arms but ended up getting hurt. You winced as you tried to stretch.

"You know, that wouldn't happen if you didn't laugh," Hoseok said with his hands on his pocket, in front of you.

"I know," You sighed as you were still trying to stretch.

"It really hurts so bad," You whimpered.

"Where does it really hurts?" Jimin suddenly asked out of nowhere, you were not even surprised that all of the boys were also there.

"Everywhere," You said.

"Hm, really? What if I press this?" Jimin pressed your left shoulder blade. You let out a scream, not that loud.

"Sorry," He said.

"Wait, hyung," Taehyung said then whispered something to Jimin, Jimin smiled and nodded. Taehyung and Jimin whispered to the others. Jungkook and the others dragged you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Am I allowed here?" You asked, looking around the boys' restroom.

"You're not for sure, but it'll be better if we're here, rather than going to the girls'," Namjoon said.

"Huh? Why?" You asked.

"There are seven of us and you're the only girl," He replied.

"No, no, that was not what I meant, I mean why are we here?" You asked.

"Because I'm going to help you... with the use of my ability," Jimin said while grinning, you nodded.

"Let's go to the cubicle, someone might see us," Jungkook said, you eyed them intensely and they all shared the same confused face.

"We won't do anything, promise," Yoongi said.

"Ok, I trust you guys but I swear--" You didn't get to continue when they pulled you to one of the cubicles.

Thankfully, the space was huge enough for all of you.

"Now, this is going to be weird but you need to take off your blouse, just turn around alright?" Jimin said.

"Ok," You said as you glared at them. You did what Jimin said.

"I knew it, your bruises almost covered your back." He stated.

"So what can you do?" You asked.

"I may not be able to heal you BUT I can lessen the pain that you're feeling." He said.

"Be sure to be gentle ok?" You said.

"Don't worry, we're all gentle, especially Jimin," Hoseok said.

"Ok, do it," You said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, have you seen Jiyeon?" Baekhyun and Eunwoo asked at the same time.

"Wait, what?" Both of them asked in unison again.

"The teacher will be here soon, where is she?" Eunwoo said.

"Her bag is here, so she must be some--" the door burst open cutting Baekhyun's sentence.

The door revealed you and the other boys, you were all a mess. All of you were sweaty and your uniform was a mess. Some of the buttons were undone. Everyone had their eyes on you all. You and the boys awkwardly went to your seats.