Chapter 10

2 YEARS LATER~~
Mortal Realm
It has been 2 years since you met Hyerin and the boys. Though you still didn't trust them and you were still not close to them, of course, except for Hyerin.

You already got used of the maknae line teasing you. You even remembered when your birthday came, you're already 20 this year.

You called Baekhyun, you told him not to worry about you, that you're studying well and in good hands. That was what he knew. You never told him about the other realm and other magical stuff.

After your call with Baekhyun that time, you turned to the kitchen and found your cake ruined.

It was not really a big of a deal for you but it was for Hyerin. You grinned as you saw Hyerin lecturing them.

Anyway, you were currently seating on the sofa, reading a book. Someone suddenly grabbed your book, making you shout.

"YAH! What the fu-- eonnie?!" You were shocked that it was actually Hyerin who took your book.

"I was talking to you and you were not listening to me and what the heck are you reading?" Hyerin read the book cover. The other boys entered the room as well.

"ENCYCLOPEDIA?!" Hyerin's jaw dropped, same with the boys.

"Yah, yah, what's with the reaction?" You frowned.

"You're boring," Jungkook said.

"Book worm," Taehyung added.

"Nerd," Jimin continued.

"Are you all seriously going to tease me about this? Ya'll are unbelievable but I won't give a fuck," You stuck out your tongue.

"I'll rather read any books but not this," Hyerin gave you a look.

"Why not? It gives me knowledge," You proudly said.

"I agree," Namjoon nodded, he was the only one who understands you when it comes to books.

"Anyway, you're 20 already, do you noticed some signs of you having abilities?" Hyerin asked, giving you back the book.

"I don't think so..." you shook your head.

"Why is it taking so long?" Hoseok was growing impatient.

"Do I look like I know?" You sarcastically said.

"Look at this brat... aish," Yoongi glared at you while you glared back.

You yelped as you felt the pain in your abdomen. You clenched it and sat back on the previous place you were sitting on. You were breathing heavily.

"Oh no..." That was the only thing that Hyerin managed to say.

You also had been enduring the sudden pain that you were feeling for 2 years.

"Fuck, Jimin can you help her?" Hyerin said. Jimin nodded and took your hand.

In times like this, the maknaes are serious and are willing to help.

"What the...there's blood...BLOOD!" Jimin panicked, which soon gained all of their attention.

"The fuck? It's becoming more aggressive," Yoongi cursed.

"Quick! The first aid kit!" Jin yelled as Hyerin disappeared instantly.

In just a second, Hyerin came back with the kit.

"Hyung! Hurry, I'm running out of energy!" Jimin was right. They made you lay down flat on your back. You groaned, trying to not scream.

"Jiyeon! Listen you need to calm yourself down, this will hurt maybe a few seconds but you need to calm down ok?" Hyerin said with the softest voice.

You nodded and breathed in and breath out.

"Nice job, now, don't move, and by the way, we need to lift your shirt a little ok?" Hyerin smiled.

"W-What?!" You screamed. 

"No way! There's no--fuck!" You cursed as you felt the pain again and felt light-headed.

"F-Fine," You rolled your eyes as you felt more light-headed, you were losing a lot of blood.

They surrounded you. Hyerin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin on your left side. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung on your right. Jin lifted your shirt. Hyerin gasped when she saw your abdomen, there were words carved on it, it said 'Die'.

While Hyerin gasped, the boys gulped. Why wouldn't they? They didn't know that you were that sexy and well-built.

Even the serious Namjoon already had thousands of images running in his mind. They tried to ignore you but you were too hot. They couldn't look away from you. Jin had the hardest time. He was the one cleaning your wound which meant he gets to touch your skin.

"A-Aren't you d-done yet?" You were having a hard time enduring the pain.

"H-Huh? Almost," Jin came back to his senses.

After a few more seconds, he was finally done.

Namjoon made you drink a potion before you sat up. You felt relieved but the pain was still there.

"What's the potion for?" You asked Namjoon.

"It's to fasten the creation of hemoglobin, in short, to bring back the blood that you lose," Namjoon's hands were on his pocket. You only nodded at his words.

"Take care, ok? I need to go to work now," Hyerin's hand was on your shoulder. You immediately went to your room when Hyerin went out.

Immortal Realm
"I'm seriously enjoying this!" The queen laughed. Minseo stood at the edge of the room.

The queen was carving on the doll's abdomen. She watched in awe when she saw the maiden screaming in pain.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted her but she didn't felt interrupted at all, she already did what she wanted to do. She quickly hid the doll and the glass ball.

"Mother, may I talk to you?" Chanyeol's voice was serious and deep. He entered the room and his eyes instantly went on Minseo's.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol looked pissed. It made both Minseo and his mother nervous.

"I-I should really get going now," She was about to walk away but Chanyeol grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Chanyeol's voice boomed in the room.

"Do you really think I wouldn't know, huh?! Mother!" Chanyeol yelled, making the queen flinch.

"M-Master, let g-go," Minseo struggled but Chanyeol let her go anyway.

"Chanyeol, sweetie, calm down," His mother tried to get close to him.

"Both of you won't get away with this!" The queen knelt down and held her son's hand.

"Please Chanyeol, forgive your mother!" The queen begged and sobbed at the same time. Who wouldn't be scared of Chanyeol?

"I'll forgive you this once but if you ever do it again or even try to, I won't hesitate to end you," Chanyeol's mother was beyond shock.

She couldn't believe it. Her son was willing to kill her for a girl, for an enemy. She stood up immediately.

"I won't, I promise!" She looked pathetic.

"And as for you..." Chanyeol looked at Minseo. It took a while before he spoke.

"I'll also forgive you this once but..." He smirked.

"I want you to help me get the maiden."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

[edited]

~Gene💜