Chapter 51

Immortal Realm
You never left the boys' side. Yesterday was really heartbreaking for all of you. Your mother brought you and your friends to the Gods' and Goddesses' Island or also known as the Sacred Island.

"You need to eat guys." You said silently.

"I don't want to," Jimin said as he continued to stare at the empty wall of the room.

"But you all didn't even eat anything yesterday." You said.

"Jiyeon, please just let us--" Yoongi was cut short when you spoke.

"I know it's hard but you guys need to take care of yourselves. I know Jungkook wouldn't be happy if he sees you all."

They didn't answer. You sighed as you stood up.

"I'll just get some food." You said and exited the room.

You went to the kitchen to prepare something simple. You were surprised to see that everything was complete. The utensils, plates, pans, etc.

You decided to prepare a simple sandwich for them.

As you sliced the cucumber, your mind just wandered somewhere else.

You saw Jungkook again, standing in front of you with a sword stuck on his abdomen. He smiled at you while blood continued to come out of his mouth.

You gasped when you realized you cut yourself. You immediately washed the blood off your finger. You get a dry tissue and wrapped it around your wounded finger.

You sighed as you continued to slice the cucumber. You looked at your finger wrapped in a tissue again.

*Flashback*
"What happened? I can smell blood." Jungkook asked as he peeked his head at the kitchen.

"Nothing, just cut myself a bit." You said as you took a tissue and wrapped it around your wounded finger.

"Wait, let me." He said as he took your hand.

He brought your wounded finger in his mouth and sucked the blood.

"Woah," You tried to pull your hand back but he held your wrist.

Until finally, he took out your finger and licked the area where the wound was. He told you to give him the tissue, you just obeyed him. He dried it.

"There," He said.

You looked at your finger and was surprised that the wound wasn't there anymore. It was like it's magically healed.

"All vampires have that ability, you should try practicing it," Jungkook said. You scrunched your nose and shook your head. You were honestly too lazy to practice some of your abilities.

"I know I'll be fine as long as you're here." You said. Jungkook laughed a bit.

"Are you sure that I'll always be with you?" He asked, raising his brow cockily.

"Why? Are you planning to cheat on me?" You asked, knitting your brows.

"Maybe," He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Wow, look at this--"

"I'm just kidding." He said calmly before laughing.

"You're really annoying." You said rolling your eyes.

"Sorry," He said as he back hugged you. He put his chin on your shoulder.

"You'll be the only girl that I'll lay my eyes on, please remember that, ok jagi?" He said as he looked at you. You looked at him and gave him a peck on the lips.