Chapter 47

Mortal Realm
"Ugh, what happened?" You mumbled. You tried to sit up but panicked voices stopped you.

"Don't!" They yelled.

"Huh? Why not?" You asked.

"You-you're---" Taehyung stuttered as he pointed at you.

"Me?"

"He's trying to say that you're naked," Jackson said.

"I AM?!" You yelled and immediately checked yourself. And you were indeed naked.

You immediately narrowed your eyes at your boyfriends.

"W-What? We didn't peek." Namjoon said, raising his hands in defense.

"Hmm..." You continued to narrow your eyes at them.

"It's true!" Jimin said.

"Jackson?" You called. You gave him the 'are they saying the truth?' look. Jackson nodded.

"Ok," You said.

"See?" Jimin said.

"Now get out, I'm going to put my clothes on." You said and of course, they immediately exited your room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"But seriously though, what happened to me earlier?" You asked.

All of you were basically just waiting for Hyerin, you guys even saved 3 slices of pizza for her.

"You almost drowned," Jungkook said.

"In the tub? Wow." You said.

"I don't what you were doing." Jungkook shrugged.

"But at first, we saw you sleeping peacefully but then you just...drowned," Hoseok said.

"But seriously, it's weird that you almost drowned in the tub. What are you? 3 year old?" Jackson said. You and the boys laughed. It was true though.

But your laugh instantly died when you remembered what happened. The boys and Jackson noticed that and also immediately stopped.

"Did I said something wrong?" Jackson whispered to the boys. The boys shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders.

"Is there a problem, jagi?" Jin asked.

"It's Chanyeol." You said not looking at them.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Chanyeol drowned me there." You said pointing upstairs.

"I-I don't know, we saw no one there earlier," Jungkook said.

"No! Listen, it's Chanyeol! He--"

"Jagi! We saw no one! Ok?!" Yoongi yelled. He immediately covered his mouth after realizing what he just did.

"Yoongi, you messed up big time,"  Jin said through telepathy.

"I know! Ugh!"

"Jiyeon, I--"

You ignored Yoongi and teleported to your room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tears instantly rolled down your cheeks. You didn't know what was happening to you. You suddenly felt an urge to look at yourself in the mirror.

"Y-You! What's happening to you? Why are becoming so weak?!" You yelled as you pointed at your reflection.

"You weren't like this before Jiyeon! You're a strong, smart, independent woman. This is not you." You said as more tears escaped from your eyes.

You gulped as you stared at your reflection.

"It's all your fault. You're a coward!" You yelled as you punched your reflection.

The sound of mirror shattering was the only sound that can be heard in your room.

"I-It's all my fault..." You said as you sat on your bathroom floor.

You didn't know why you kept blaming yourself for what was happening to you. Maybe it's the guilt you were feeling? The guilt that makes you feel bad for yourself.

But one question lingered in your mind:

"What if I die here and now, would it change something? Will I finally be free?" You mumbled to yourself.

It became quiet.

You didn't know what to feel about it. You should be happy right? Because you were always happy when it's quiet. But for some reason, you felt scared.

"Can I just die?" You whispered, hugging both of your knees together as you buried your face there.

"No, you can't die. I won't be able to handle it." You heard Yoongi said. You shot your head in his direction.

"I-I'm sorry for my behavior earlier," Yoongi said, his voice shaking.

"No, it's ok." You said as you stood up. You were trying so hard to bring the old you back by hiding your true feelings. That was you, you were always used to hiding your feelings.

You casually turned your back at him and picked up the shards. Breathing deeply, you wished that he could just leave you alone.

A hand grabbed your arm and turned you around. You yelped but realized that your face was buried on Yoongi's chest.

"Jiyeon, I love you and you know that. Can you just stop? Please, just stop." Yoongi said as his voice cracked, trying to not let a sob escape his throat. You never heard Yoongi trying so hard not to sob before and that only made your heart ache.

"S-Stop what?" You asked, fighting an urge to cry.

"Stop all of this, please. I don't want you to be like this. I just can't handle these." He said.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what's happening Yoongi. Believe me, I really don't know!" You said as you choked on your own tears.

"I know, I know and I understand. I'm always right here for you. Me, my brothers, Jackson and Hyerin." He said.

"Help me Yoongi, please just make it stop. I can't take it anymore." You said.

"I will help you, don't worry," Yoongi said as he kissed your forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagi, are you ok?" Taehyung asked as he cupped your cheeks.

You and Yoongi went downstairs hand in hand, he also helped you clean up and clean your wound.

"Yeah," You said as you laughed. It was honestly genuine.

"Oh my, what happened to your hand?" Jin asked, bringing your hand closer.

"It's ok, Jin. Where's Hyerin?" You asked as you hid your injured hand behind you.

"Right, it's already late. She should be here by now." Jin said.

"Try calling her," Jackson said.

"I'll do it," Hoseok said. He took out his phone and dialed Hyerin's number. It just kept ringing. After 5 times of trying to reach her, she finally answered.

"Noona," Hoseok called. No one answered. Namjoon told him to put it on a loudspeaker.

"Noona," This time, Jimin was the one who called her.

No answer.

"Noona--" Jungkook was cut short.

"Give Jiyeon back to me and I'll give this girl back to you all."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for updating late.

But please don't forget to vote if you like this chapter.

[edited]

~Gene💜