Chapter 8

Mortal Realm
You woke up and headed to the bathroom. You made your way downstairs to prepare breakfast for all of you.

You searched in the refrigerator and the cabinets and in the end, you decided to cook pancakes since you only found eggs and the mixture. The pancakes were enough for all of you.

After you ate and cleaned the kitchen, you took a bath and got ready for your work.

You headed downstairs again to leave for work. You heard noises from the kitchen, probably them.

You were about to touch the door knob when someone beats you to it.

"Where do you think you're going?" You turned around and saw Jungkook as he held the knob tighter.

"Uhhhh... work?" You were sandwiched between the door and Jungkook.

"You're not going anywhere," He strictly said.

"What?! Why not?!" You heard footsteps heading toward your direction, probably, the others.

"Cause I didn't allowed you to," He said as he stared at you, straight in the eye. 

"But my boss might---" He suddenly lifted you up on his shoulder. You started to squirm and protested but he wasn't having it.

"Yah! Jungkook! What are you doing?!" Hyerin came to the rescue.

"Eonnie! Help me, this pervert won't let me go!" You yelled as Jungkook spanked you, you began to panic.

It scares you when boys touch you like that. You started to squirm again but this time, it was violent.

"What the heck?!" Jungkook yelled, he finally felt your attacks. Soon, he put you down and you just ran upstairs.

"You scared her Jungkook, I'm disappointed," Hyerin shook her head and followed you.

"But noona!" Hyerin didn't even listen to him.

"I hate her!" Jungkook stomped his foot.

"Come on Kookie and don't worry, we'll have revenge," Taehyung grinned sinisterly.

"Oh, we will," Jimin high-fived the younger males.

"Why do you guys hate her in the first place?" Jin asked.

"Because she's always causing us trouble," Jungkook answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You locked yourself in your room, trying to calm yourself down.

"Calm down Jiyeon, you're safe, calm down, calm down..." you kept on repeating and repeating those words until a knock on the door disturbed you.

"W-Who are you?" You tried not to stutter but you still did.

"Hey Jiyeon, it's me, please open the door," You released a sigh of relief and stood up to open the door.

"Hey, what happened?" Hyerin talked to you softly.

"I just... I just panicked," You avoided her gaze.

"And why's that?" Hyerin looked really confused.

"N-Nothing, you don't need to know," You didn't looked at her.

"Ok, I'll respect that," she smiled softly at you. She was just as understanding as Hwaseol.

"Do you really need to go to work?" You nodded.

"Well then..." she stood up.

"Let's go, I'll go with you," She smiled and left.

Thereafter, she returned with her bag and coat.