Chaptet 53

Immortal Realm
Your friends had been worried sick. You still haven't come back since that day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys!" You whisper yelled.

"Jiyeon!" They approached you. The boys held your shaking hand.

"What's happening? Why are you crying?" Jackson asked.

You shook your head as you held both Namjoon's and Jin's hand tighter.

"I-I can't do anything anymore, I'm sorry." You said.

"What do you mean?" Hyerin asked, obviously worried.

"Eonnie, Jackson" You called.

"Please take care of them for me and--"

"Jiyeon, you're scaring me," Jimin said.

"And from this day on, don't think of me as your friend anymore."  You said, ignoring Jimin.

"W-Wait," Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry, I have no time left." You said, letting go of Jin's and Namjoon's hands.

"Wait," You said, wiping your tears. After that, you held your necklace and closed your eyes. Your friends were still confused about what was happening but chose to not interrupt you.

They heard you mumbled but couldn't catch what were you saying. You then took it off and gave it to the boys.

"If--If I come back, give that to me. No matter what happens, return the necklace to me." You said.

"Jiyeon, please, we don't understand," Hoseok said.

"Promise me,"

"Ok, we promise but you need to promise us--" Namjoon was cut off.

"Get her!" Aejeong's voice echoed.

"Bye," You said, standing up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They knew something was wrong. They just hoped that it's not that bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol," You called.

"Hm?" He asked calmly as he sat on the other side of the bed.

"It's really boring here, can I walk around the palace? Pretty please?" You clasped your hand together as you looked at him. He only chuckled and approached you.

"But baby, I'm here. What else--"

"But--"

"Baby, listen, the marriage is in 4 weeks. You need to rest, ok?"

"Aww," You sulked.

"Don't give me that look." Chanyeol sighed.

"Or are you hiding something from me?" You said, narrowing your eyes at him.

"W-What? Of course not! Look--"

"Please, Channie?" You said, batting your eyelashes to add a little effect. 

Chanyeol couldn't help but giggle.

"Alright, alright..just be careful, ok? Or do you want me to call someone to come with you?"

"No, thank you. I can take care of myself." You said as you exited the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------