Chapter 50

Immortal Realm
You woke up, feeling light-headed. You took a look at your surroundings to realize that you were actually sitting on a chair, you weren't sure where you were but you were sure that you were still in the castle. Something bad was going to happen, you could feel it.

"What the..."

"Ah, you're awake. Just in time." Chanyeol said as he grinned beside you.

"Shut up," You said as you glared at him. He only frowned.

"That's not nice," He said. You just ignored him.

"Where am I, anyway?" You mumbled to yourself.

"You're in my castle's garden, baby." He said. You only nodded. It was true though, except the trees were kind of...dead.

Your eyes then averted to your friends who were laying on the ground, five men, which were probably also vampires, were standing beside them.

Suddenly, you felt Chanyeol's cold hands on yours which you immediately removed.

"Let me just remind you, I have my mates with me and I don't want you touching me." You spat as you looked worriedly at your friends who were finally gaining consciousness.

"Mates? Baby, mate is a powerful word here in our realm. Don't you dare use that word unless you're referring to me, of course," Chanyeol said as he looked down at your sitting form. Both of you were sitting but he was still towering over you.

"Give me a break." You rolled your eyes. He frowned at you again.

"Since you're being a bad girl lately, this will be your punishment," Chanyeol said smirking proudly.

"What?" You gulped.

"Bring Yoongi and that demon girl at the center." He told his men.

You were so confused.

"Fight each other," Chanyeol said. You almost scoffed.

"Do you think--" You were cut shortly when Yoongi started to attack Hyerin.

"Yoongi, what the fuck?!" You yelled at him.

"I-I can't control me." He said, fear evident on his face.

"Me too---!" Hyerin said as she dodged another attack.

"What's this?" You looked at Chanyeol who was clearly enjoying.

"Your punishment, since you're being rude and they're being annoying, I knew that seeing your friends at this state will hurt you," Chanyeol said as he laughed when Hyerin injured Yoongi.

"You're a fucking asshole." You said as you stood up.

"Don't you dare move or I'll make you sit on my lap," He said as he held your arm tightly. You only glared at him.

"Well if you prefer sitting on my lap, I'll gladly allow you," Chanyeol said as he smirked.

"Hell no," You said as you sat back on your chair.

You looked at your friends once again on the side since you couldn't watch Yoongi and Hyerin.

Tears started to form in your eyes as you watched Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin holding hands as if their scared to hurt each other which is true.

You noticed that Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon joined the maknaes. They really loved each other.

Your eyes met Jackson's.

"You can't watch either, right?" He mouthed at you, smiling slightly to comfort you.

Hyerin's scream made you flinch. You closed your eyes, praying that it would end. Tears started to roll down your cheeks as you heard more of Hyerin's agonizing scream. You shakingly covered your ears.