Chapter 7

Mortal Realm
You were walking away from the people you just met when someone suddenly held your wrist.

"Hm?" You turned and saw the boy with the pale skin.

"Uh-" nothing came out of his mouth.

"We just wanted to thank you for trying to help us earlier," the tallest boy said.

"But you guys already thanked me," You replied.

"I should get going now," You continued to walk.

"Wait!" The girl held your hand. You turned to her.

"Is there anything else you need?" You tried not to sound annoyed.

"Nothing really, I just want to introduce myself," She paused for a second.

"Hi! I'm Choi Hyerin, you can call me Hyerin," She offered her hand, you shook it.

"Ok? But, why--" you were cut short by the tallest male.

"Kim Namjoon," he also offered his hand, you also shook it.

One by one, they introduced themselves.

"It's nice meeting all of you but I'm afraid, I really need to go now," You started to walk away from them, again.

"Wait!" Hyerin shouted again. You turned to them again.

"You haven't introduced yourself," she continued. They're right, you haven't introduced yourself.

"Kwon Jiyeon, just call me Jiyeon," You simply said as they nodded their head. You were about to turn when Jungkook asked you.

"Where do you live? Do you have a place to stay?" You nodded your head.

"Yes, there is, and do you have anything to ask me? Because I really need to go," You lied and hurriedly walked away from them but soon, you heard something behind you.

You turned and saw them chasing you, and of course, your first instinct was to run.

You ran as fast as you could but Jungkook was already next to you, you panicked and took a sudden turn. It was hard for you to run, especially with your bag. But soon, Jimin blocked your way and so you turned right but Jungkook blocked you. You tried to avoid all of them but every time you do, someone will block you, and now, you were at the center surrounded by seven grown-up men.

You only had one thing in your mind.

You attacked Jimin by kicking his crotch. You heard him groaned and cursed under his breath. You took your chance to run but sadly, Hyerin caught you.

"Let me go!" You tried to escape from her hold.

She's a girl but she's so damn strong.

Namjoon came into the scene and blew some kind of dust on your face making you unconscious. They relaxed as soon as your eyes closed.

"Goddamn," Jimin said, still holding his crotch.

"Are you ok?" Hyerin asked Jimin.

"Don't worry noona, I'm ok," Jimin smiled.

They all became fond of Hyerin in only one month. They treated her like their own sister. Now, they were all inseparable.

Jungkook carried you and Jimin took your bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------

They spent one hour, managing to return home.

And, just in time, you woke up, you tried to move but you couldn't. You soon realized that you were tied on a chair. You looked at your surroundings.