Chapter 38

Mortal Realm
"Let's go, guys! Hurry!" You yelled from the living room. You were waiting for them for about 30 minutes.

You randomly paid attention to things. Like how the ceiling of the house was actually not a perfect square, and it actually annoyed you.

You also realized that the painting the Jungkook and Taehyung painted together was actually the 8 kingdoms of their realm, it was just so abstract that you just noticed it now.

You averted your eyes to your necklace, the simple silver necklace with a clear crystal teardrop pendant hanging on it. You looked closer only to realize that it glowed.

"What the.." You mumbled as you looked closer. Your mother gave it to you so you were very sure that there was nothing unusual about it.

Suddenly, someone kissed your cheeks. You gasped and turned around.

"God damn it! Why didn't ya'll told me that you all are here already?!" You said as you put your clenched hand on your chest. It was Hoseok and Taehyung who kissed your cheeks.

"We did but you were too busy," Jin said.

"Whatever, let's just go!" You exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"We missed you pancake!" Baekyun yelled. It was lunchtime already.

"Aw, I missed you all too." You said.

"We can hug her, right?" Eunwoo asked Yoongi who was intensely looking at all of you.

"Yeah, go on," Yoongi said. He only did that because you were looking at him with your puppy eyes.

You gladly hugged both of your friends.

"Hurry or we'll be late," Jimin said rolling his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"We should really hang out," Baekhyun said.

"Bacon, the school dismissed us early because we need to review for the upcoming examination, not to hang out." You nagged.

"She's right, I agree," Eunwoo said as he nodded.

"Alright, Mr. and Miss smartypants," Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

"Don't forget Namjoon," Eunwoo said, taking a glance at the older male.

"Right, Namjoon a.k.a. Mr. Smartypants," Baekhyun said.

"He's only smart because he's a witch remember?" Baekhyun added.

"It's my ability, what can I do?" Namjoon shrugged.

Oh right, they knew. They knew that the boys were immortal beings. They knew those things when Hoseok almost killed the guy that made fun of you. (Gene: If ya'll still remember that chapter :p)

But the problem was, you still haven't told them that you were one of the boys; that you're also an immortal. And the worst was you have all the abilities that they have.

"Come on, please pancake~" Baekhyun begged with his puppy eyes.

"Alright, just promise me that you'll review after." You sighed.

"Yes! I promise!" He exclaimed. You only shook your head at his childishness.

"So where?" Eunwoo asked.

"I really want to go to the beach today, you know Jiyeon, at your hometown?" Baekhyun said.

"At my hometown?" You asked, thanking yourself that you didn't stutter.