Chapter 28

You woke up feeling a bit heavy. You opened your eyes.

"Aish, what are you all doing here?" You asked, your voice was husky.

The maknaes were all on your bed, you can't move because of their hands. They didn't move at all.

You shook Jimin, who was on your left side but he didn't budge. And then you turned to Jungkook at your right side and shook him but he too didn't budge. And then you shook Taehyung who was also on your right side but his head was facing your abdomen and also hugging your waist at the same time, he also didn't budge.

"Guys wake up." You said as you moved your body a bit. You only heard soft 'hmm's from them.

"Come on, we'll be late for school." You said. They didn't move.

"The one that'll stand first will get a morning peck." You said. They all stood fastly.

You stood up and fixed your bed.

"Where's our kiss jagi?" Jimin asked pouting.

"Later, I need to take a bath right now and you all should too if you all don't want to be late." You said as you closed your bathroom door.

After a few minutes, you went downstairs, now in your uniform.

"Morning," Namjoon greeted you. You hummed in reply. You took a glance at Yoongi, hoping that he'll finally act like your boyfriend. But no, he was wearing his typical annoyed face but still managed to look handsome.

"Where's our kiss?" Jimin asked.

"Here," You pecked him and then the others but you skipped Yoongi, afraid that you'll just annoy him.

"Let's go, we'll be late." You said as you took an apple and bit it. They nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------

All of you were at the school gate.

"Remember Yoongi, act like her boyfriend and be possessive," Jin said. Yoongi only nodded in response.

The way Jin said it, it was like Yoongi and you were faking your relationship. You felt a little down because of that and at the same time, at Yoongi's behavior. He was clearly worried about you yesterday and then the next day, he was back to normal.

"I hate that Yoongass."  Your wolf said.

"Don't say that, he's our mate-- I mean boyfriend if you don't want to call him like that."  You said.

"I'm so tired of this..." Your wolf sounded weak for the first time.

"I'm hurt Jiyeon, we're hurt." She continued. And then she released a low growl. And then, you heard her cry.

You winced as you felt her pain. Her cries were ringing in your ears.

"Jagi, are you ok?" Namjoon asked. You nodded as you forced a smile.

"Please stop..." You pleaded. Your wolf didn't answer.

"Save your cries later, I promise to let you control me after."  You said.

Finally, she stopped crying.

"Let's go," You heard Yoongi said. You only nodded.

"Hold her hand, hyung." Taehyung whispered.

You heard Yoongi cursed and then finally holding your hand. You flinched as he touched you. He looked at you for a moment. You avoided his gaze.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked. You didn't answer him. You spotted Baekhyun and you immediately pulled your hand from Yoongi's hold and ran to Baekhyun.