Chapter 3

A/n:
Please read the description at the end. It'll make the story more understandable😊

~Gene💜

------------------------------------------------------------

Mortal Realm
"NAMJOON," Hyerin called darkly and deeply, why wouldn't she?

Namjoon just broke a vase and that was the third time. First, he broke an expensive pair of sunglasses, and second, he broke a mirror. They had spent almost half of the money that the king gave and they haven't bought half of the things that they needed.

Hyerin annoyingly paid the vase that Namjoon broke.

"Hyung, we had spent almost half the money because of your clumsiness,"
Taehyung said, glaring at the older male.

"I know! I didn't mean it!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Kids stop fighting, it's embarrassing," Hyerin said, sounding like a mother.

"Yah! We're not kids! And who gave you the permission to call us like that?!" Taehyung yelled.

"We're not in our realm anymore, and besides, ya'll should call me 'noona' by the way," Hyerin shrugged her shoulders.

"Why? Are you older than me?" Jin raised an eyebrow. 

Hyerin chuckled before speaking, "I'm 30 years old."

The boys' jaw dropped and their eyes widened while Hyerin couldn't stop laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyeon, someone's looking for you," Mrs. Park or Hwaseol informed you, you nodded and stood up.

"Just wait at the staff's room," she said. You obediently went there and waited.

After a few moments, the door opened, revealing Baekhyun.

"How's my pancake?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry," You giggled.

Turns out, Baekhyun was your long lost best friend. You've known each other since you were 5 but both of you stopped seeing each other when you were 7. When you were 6, you gave him his nickname which is 'Bacon', at first, he doesn't know what he'll call you but he ended up calling you 'Pancake'. He's 3 years older than you.

"So... how's your father? Isn't he the man that chased you yesterday?" Baekhyun asked. You hummed in response.

"Why was he chasing you? What happened?" He asked again but you stayed quiet.

"Yah! Tell me!" He whined.

"Nothing serious," You muttered.

"Fine," Baekhyun huffed crossing his arms.

"Bacon?" You called, he hummed.

"Are you mad?" You asked quietly, looking at your hands.

"Pancake, look at me," he sweetly said but you didn't move.

"Jiyeon," he said seriously, at the same, time sweetly, he lifted up your chin using his index finger and looked at you straight in the eye.

"Listen, I'm not mad but I'm a bit disappointed that you're not opening up to me," he said as he frowned.

"Excuse me, Jiyeon, you need to go to the kitchen now," Hwaseol said with an apologetic look.

"Bye bacon, see you later," You bid your goodbye to him.

"Take care!" he yelled before you completely shut the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------