Chapter 36

Mortal Realm
"I'm sorry sweetheart, I hope you forgive me. I'll get you back, I promise. Bye..." The lady said as she continued to weep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You gasped sharply for air. You tried to sit up with your vision spinning as beads of cold sweat continued to form on your forehead.

"What was that?" You spoke quietly.

Though, it wasn't the first time. It was already the 5th time. It was always the same, the same lady, the same words, the same place. You were confused about who she was but you chose to ignore it.

You decided to stand up and go downstairs thinking that you just need water to cleanse your mind and to relieve your burning lungs.

"Ugh," Your vision continued spinning, you held on to the nearest things you can hold to keep your balance.

At last, you reached the kitchen. You tried your best to be quiet as possible, knowing that two of your boyfriends have sensitive hearing and you wouldn't want to disturb their sleep.

You poured water on the glass. Your breathing seemed to be shallower every second.

I just need water. 

You brought the glass on your lips to drink but before you could even drink, your eyelids became heavier and soon dropped. Your body fell on the ground along with the glass you were holding. The last thing you heard was the shattering of glass.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung! Is she dying?!" You heard Taehyung yelled.

"No Taehyung, she's not dying," Namjoon replied followed by a sigh.

"Hmmm," You murmured as you tried to open your eyes. After seconds of trying hard, you successfully opened them.

"Jagi!" They exclaimed.

"How are you feeling? What are you feeling?" Jin asked.

You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out. You closed your eyes tightly, feeling dizzy. Suddenly, you felt someone touched your forehead.

"Oh shit, she's hotter than hell!" Yoongi exclaimed worriedly.

"Hyung, we all know that she's hot but now is not the right time to say that. Can't you see that she's in pain?" Jimin said.

"You're the biggest fucking idiot that I've ever met." Yoongi spat as he rolled his eyes.

"What? What did I do?" Jimin asked with his eyes wide.

"Jimin," Namjoon called. The younger looked at his hyung.

"You got no jams," Namjoon said with a stoic look.

Meanwhile, Jimin was beyond offended.

"Guys, focus!" Hoseok yelled. Once again, they averted their gaze to your weak body.

"She's burning..." Jungkook worriedly said when he touched your forehead.

"I'll just go down to cook something for her and the rest, take care of her," Jin said as he strictly pointed at each and every one of them.

"I'll go with you," Yoongi said. Jin nodded.

"Bye jagi, we'll be back," Jin whispered and kissed your forehead softly.

"Bye, I love you," Yoongi whispered and kissed your forehead as well.

The two eldest disappeared from the room.